• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle advice for best strength and mass gains!!

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on trt (100-125mg every 10 days) and ready for a blast. Was going to do 500mg test e/wk but now thinking of adding some deca into the mix. I understand to get the mass gaining effects from deca you should at least go with 400mg/wk. What would be a good cycle for me? Looking to put on more size and strength. Would the typical 500mg of test/wk with 400mg Deca/wk be too much for me. I understand alot are doing 300mg of test with 600mg of deca. Is using Deca at a higher mg and lowering the test the best for the gains I am looking for? Or would it be best to just go with a test e run of 500mg this cycle or go with one of the above? Just not sure how deca and test ratio equals test only ratio. I am assuming that 900mg of two compounds would be the same as 900mg of just test. Correct me if i am wrong here.

I've run 1:1 ratios in the past with Test/Deca and they haven't worked out well with me at all. After reading around and really looking at what Deca is all about I've decided when I run it again I wil use a 2 : 1 Test to Deca ratio. I've been shut down hard from Deca before and it's caused me more than speedbumps along the way.

Each person is different but that's my suggestion.

I've run 1:1 ratios in the past with Test/Deca and they haven't worked out well with me at all. After reading around and really looking at what Deca is all about I've decided when I run it again I wil use a 2 : 1 Test to Deca ratio. I've been shut down hard from Deca before and it's caused me more than speedbumps along the way.

Each person is different but that's my suggestion.

What did your cycle look like? 400mg of test and 400mg of Deca? You said 1:1 Ratio

IMO 500Test and 400 Dec isn't a bad run. Last few weeks you could alway bump test up a bit.

I was told that the Deca works best if the test stays low (200-300mg/wk). And to run the deca at 500-600mg/wk but to have caber on hand and already got an ai

I wouldn't go lower with the test. To many bedroom issues with low test high deca.

I prefer NPP. Kicks in faster and less water retention. Maybe 500 mg test and 300-400 mg of NPP. And IMO you should always run deca lower than test, preferably 2:1 but I would start low and see how you react to it first. I'm a fan of high test in my cycles. Just makes me feel alpha if you know what I mean.

If ya run test way lower than deca you can almost be sure you will have ED no mater how much caber you take. Caber is mainly for prolactin issues but does help with ED. But not if you test is super low. Just my opinion but I wouldn't run cycle like that.

Deca has gave me ED the past two times i used it but the last run I found out my test was bunk. I had never used caber though. This will be first time using caber but i always thought it was best to run more test than deca but the body builders on another forum are telling me different. The low test (250-300mg) to High Deca (400-600mg) seems to be the thing now. They claim less sides keeping test low and better effects. My plan was to just run test e at 500/wk but have some deca on hand

Back