• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Final Run

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Church has been great to me as well as Idog..Putting together perhaps my final order for yet another stab at some lifetime goals.. Break that 200lb mark for a skinny 125lb ki of yrs ago.. Sadly,the beginning of the end I think is here.. It's been a ruff yr and this will surely be the hardest of them..
Shout out to the best I've ever worked with,best gear but the absolute greatest person I know in this game..The yrs I've used him have be nice..no BS..just as it should always be..so as I place this order I realize the clock has come fun circle.. something we will all comes to face

Thank You

Church has been great to me as well as Idog..Putting together perhaps my final order for yet another stab at some lifetime goals.. Break that 200lb mark for a skinny 125lb ki of yrs ago.. Sadly,the beginning of the end I think is here.. It's been a ruff yr and this will surely be the hardest of them..
Shout out to the best I've ever worked with,best gear but the absolute greatest person I know in this game..The yrs I've used him have be nice..no BS..just as it should always be..so as I place this order I realize the clock has come fun circle.. something we will all comes to face

Thank You
How you feeling bro? Your pm box is full. I hope everything goes well for you in the upcoming year

First Q...no
Custom I'm having to get hard a face this yr.. already 2 strikes..
So..no time for the BS.

I emptied it for you Brother

zionoir626 I don't know what's going on & its none of my business but I do wish you the very best my friend. Take care & keep in touch with us brother.

Ohh 2 strikes not looking for the dreaded 3rd. Life after that. You keep dice in your pocket?

You keep on pushing my brother. It’s awesome to see people like you spread some positivity even in hard times. You will always have a place here.

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

Sadly my days are full of useless Dr.s and my close friend Pain..I will check in only when I'm me and not what meds and chemo has turned me into..And if by some crazy deck with 5 aces,I stand again..I will be back..

Sadly my days are full of useless Dr.s and my close friend Pain..I will check in only when I'm me and not what meds and chemo has turned me into..And if by some crazy deck with 5 aces,I stand again..I will be back..

My man you know my pm and my ss are always open for convos with you bro! Your a great guy and I enjoy you being here! Keep fighting man!!

Thanks Man
It's going to be a tuff mother of a yr..but I'm ready either way..
I will never quit.. again it's been my honor to know some of you guys..

Back