• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mlg

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gata give props to mlg and his reps they got a stand up biz going on. Local source ran off to Mexico with some girl so I had to get a new source. Ran mlg gear in the past with amazing results, literally everyone in my area runs his gear. Keep it up guys ill be sticking w ya forever just keep doing what you do best.

Thanks Irish! We look forward to having you in the POUND for the long haul, we're not going anywhere, just continue pumping out quality products and watch our bros grow!!

Icon

You are the man, with the master plan, my brother from another mother !! Thank you for the luv, you been the fuze bro for mlg's bomb, ya always supporting us with your sincere friendship, and showed alot of us the path to great success and we thank you, wholeheartedly !! I dont forget where i came from or who helped me get up the ladder of success. We all at mlg thank you friend...

Your brother,
bones ...

Back