• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Covid bullship

tmackaveli23

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so i made an international order with psl nearly two months ago. Right before they shut down international shipping. Shows it is still in transit at my local office for at least 20 days. No one knew where it was and the shipper at psl is telling me i need to wait until i get a seizure letter to get my reship... like what in the hell is that?

i have been a member for a very long time here and hands down worst customer service on their end.

I am not here to shame or blame but has anyone heard of someone saying "if you dont have seizure letter you must wait" makes me feel super unsafe.

Gladly will go elsewhere if the issue isnt resolved. & yes i know it is covid. But nearly two months & nothing.

I have a pack on the way overseas. It took nearly a month to clear customs through singapore, and will assume it will be another couple weeks. 2 months isn't an ideal wait time, but things are extremely backed up with covid and the holidays.

so i made an international order with psl nearly two months ago. Right before they shut down international shipping. Shows it is still in transit at my local office for at least 20 days. No one knew where it was and the shipper at psl is telling me i need to wait until i get a seizure letter to get my reship... like what in the hell is that?

i have been a member for a very long time here and hands down worst customer service on their end.

I am not here to shame or blame but has anyone heard of someone saying "if you dont have seizure letter you must wait" makes me feel super unsafe.

Gladly will go elsewhere if the issue isnt resolved. & yes i know it is covid. But nearly two months & nothing.

Sending you a pm. Took almost 2 months to receive mine do to the mail service. This is why they shut down til after the holidays.. on top of the current delivery issues do to covid and serious mail delays. Now you have the holidays and it seems everything is taking weeks and weeks longer than normal. It seems the postal service is having a dam crisis and this is affecting everyone not just yourself..

Message sent.

Unfortunately this is a common issue with postal service. Its a mess. PSL is definitely not the issue. Once the pack is in the mail its pretty much out of their hands. I do understand your frustration.

that sucks my man. I know how you feel though, I’ve experienced the same thing a couple of times, even with some tshirts I ordered from a Greek bodybuilder site which took 2 months ...

In other words due to shipping and customs delays this is what Covid 19 restrictions have done to our international shipping times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate all the responses fellas. Im really not trying to start drama or be that guy. Like i said above in my 10 years on the boards so far ive never been told "wait for the seizure letter until then we cant help". Just thought that was a little rude but its all good.

Mace reached out as well and i really appreciate that. I hope to still get this order and give psl and awesome review.

I feel you but its not their fault. This is possibly the worst time for anyone to order and ship anything. It’ll be another few weeks before you’ll get that package. It’ll arrive eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel you but its not their fault. This is possibly the worst time for anyone to order and ship anything. It’ll be another few weeks before you’ll get that package. It’ll arrive eventually.

Being told "Wait for a seizure letter" is SOP. If not, the scammers would have a free for all.

I appreciate all the responses fellas. Im really not trying to start drama or be that guy. Like i said above in my 10 years on the boards so far ive never been told "wait for the seizure letter until then we cant help". Just thought that was a little rude but its all good.

Mace reached out as well and i really appreciate that. I hope to still get this order and give psl and awesome review.

IML Gear Cream!
What do you want them to do.. call customs and put attention on a package with illegal drugs in it? Once they send the pack, it's our of their hands. Ordering international can suck. Back when the PH ban happened in the USA, I ordered some epistane from a UK based supplement company. Got tracking info and everything was good. Last update I got was "inbound to customs" or something like that... after a couple months I gave up on it. 9 months later, the package was delivered.

I didn’t say I expected them to call customs once in my post lol. I ordered overseas and they randomly had shut it down maybe a week after that so it all just looked odd. I didn’t ask them for a damn thing other than what’s the next step lol. But don’t tell me “wait til customs seizure letter comes”.

Super unprofessional to me.

I just got a international pack from November 9th last week. You have to be patient with the covid bs and the post office being extremely short handed.

thats great to hear man. Ive had this order going on since 10/10 lol

so were pushing 3 months. i have zero hope for it.

thats great to hear man. Ive had this order going on since 10/10 lol

so were pushing 3 months. i have zero hope for it.

Since 10/10? If you read the policy on which you agreed to when you placed your order you will find the answer to your problem here. I am more than willing to pm you ask show you what I mean. Once things are dropped off WE DO NOT CONTROL IT FROM THERE. WE DO NOT HAVE OUR OWN SHIPPING COMPANY. WE ARE AT THE MERCY OF THE SHIPPING PROVIDER TO GET IT TO YOUR DOOR.
That was just in caps in case it was over looked not getting aggressive with you. If your still confused and need some help getting your pack please shoot me a pm and I’ll take care of this for you.
I know what you were told but I assure you I can point you in the right direction here and make this right.

Here is what’s not adding up to me: about a week ago (10 days actually) on 12/23 you said it’s been nearly two months; now today you say it’s close to three months. Nearly two months plus 10 days not equal almost three months. I’m just going by what’s posted here in this thread....

i know you all cannot control what happens with the mailing company. what i am upset about in the first place is being told to wait for a seizure letter lol. Id rather just get my money back then chance someone reshipping who tells me that.

the order was placed 10/10, payment finally went through (zelle issues) 10/22, shipped 10/28 on website, 11/4 on mail site

I highly doubt you are going to get your money back. Some sources offer reships because they still have a profit margin. They are not going to give you your money back for trying to import illegal drugs into another country.

i am not expecting anything. lol idk why you boys want to make this so much more dramatic than it is. Mace is assisting me on the issue & im sure it will be resolved.

Get Shredded!
I have an honest a God story for you. I ordered Nizoral 2% from China last year. The shipment never arrived. Went back and forth with the shipper (Ebay) they completely ignored me. No big deal $20 loss. I kid not about a month ago I got a packet in my mail box and it was the shampoo. The stamp date on it was one year ago. I have no idea where those jack asses kept it in the post office and sent it a year later.

True story. All I am trying to say shit like this happens and it sucks.

good fucking god i would be shocked :D

no hard feelings here i know mace is doing what he can plus covid. Ship happens

good fucking god i would be shocked :D

no hard feelings here i know mace is doing what he can plus covid. Ship happens

I was shocked. Was telling my wife the postman must have just put it in the mail box and ran. He probably said I am not explaining this shit. LOL. How do you explain why an item was in your possession for a year? I bet you lot of that is going on and its such a huge operation we just hear tiny bits of it.

Back