• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vipanabolics??

David7

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was hoping someone could help me out, I use to order from vip anabolics but they are telling me it shut down... can anyone point me in the right direction? I appreciate any help. Or anyother place where I can pickup decent gear at a good price.

Well sorry to tell you but the anabolics section isn't a source check section. Check the sponsor section

?!

Where exactly do I check the sponsors section? I'm new here and Im not too familiar with this site... Thanks

Many good sponsors here, find one that you feel comfortable with and go for it.

Naps, ama, olympus, and ay all have good reputations. If you go with naps, all i can vouch for is their geneza pharm line. Their orals are the bomb. Just started a test only cycle, I'll post results as soon as i see em.

P.s. Anabolic 5150 is a rep for Olympus, and for him to tell you to find a source you feel comfortable with andgo for it instead of slamming other sources and pushing his brand is commendable and he's got my respectfor it.

Last edited:
Safest bet is to go with us domestic source. Listen to Anabolic5150 and go with whoever you feel comfortable with. They are all g2g. Some pretty good sales happening right now to.

I was wondering about VIP also. I sent an order in, so did my buddy and we waited, waited and waited. SO I did some some research on this site and went with MLG. Definitely don't regret it neither. There gear is legit and their reps with help u out with any ?'s you got.

hey guys. just registered and just trying to get some info. i appreciate the help in advance. thanks

How do i find a good source that ships from within the US? or a person that resides in Texas?

Back