• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ment

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any Exp with MENT - trestolone ace? I stocked up on a few grams it due to if being legal, for now, and hearing some good feedback on it although I'm not too sure how reliable that feedback is. Not planning on running it anytime soon, just curious about it. Anyone that has run it what were your doses like, what'd you stack it with ect.....

Bump to the top

I started 100 mgs a day ten days ago and my weight is up 10 lbs. and my strength is going up insanely. 20 lbs. on my bench already. No real sides a little water retention. I highly recommend it. Best thing I've ever used, and I've been at this for over ten years.

I'm taking 300 mg a week test e also. .5 mg pramipexole and have Letro on hand no need yet.

It is often faked as usually tren.
50mg ED should elicit big gains.

I was running it for a while, but mine could have been inj dbol.

If you can find a legit source, go for it.

I don't know why one of the sponsors doesn't make up some ready to go Tres. I imagine it would move rather well right now.

I don't know why one of the sponsors doesn't make up some ready to go Tres. I imagine it would move rather well right now.

Absolutely. It's a matter of time. Rumours are a trest cyp is in the works ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Trest e and cyp will be available soon I have heard. Its expensive though. I would stickwith the ace anyway. That ester always seems to work better for me than the longer ones.

Im up another 2 lbs and actually feel leaner. I'm going to get my body fat done soon to see where I'm at. Started the letro 1.25 mg twice a week too. Just in case I hears the estro this converts to is highly bio-active. I'm not gyno prone though.

That's still a lot of letro man - I would half that dose if not moar, increase as required

Will do thanks for the advice. I don't use letro normally some info I read on the powerful effects of methyl estrodial made me nervous so I went with letro.

Ben, is it injectable or oral you are using. I picked up a couple grams also and am deciding what I am gonna do with it. Thinking of trying to convert to an oral solution with everclear or peg 400. If anyone has feedback I would appreciate it. I just competed, so taking a break so I have time to decide. Lol

I am doing mine IM There are transdermal solutions available if you don't want to pin. Oral would be a waste I think of a lot of it. You can get a prohormone cheap called ment-dion that is effective orally. PM me Ill tell you were to look.

Back