• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sub q question ?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any issues with injecting in the side fat/“love handles”?

Fat will interfere with absorption to an extent. Think lack of blood flow. But in my experience, it's not enough to matter as long as your subq technique is good. I've been subq for quite some time now and frequently pin looser skin at those sites that get fatty first. I've never tried the sides though, so I might have to try that.

Fat will interfere with absorption to an extent. Think lack of blood flow. But in my experience, it's not enough to matter as long as your subq technique is good. I've been subq for quite some time now and frequently pin looser skin at those sites that get fatty first. I've never tried the sides though, so I might have to try that.

Cool, it’s actually a easy shot and painless, stomach is painless also but sometimes I get a little lump after the injection but I haven’t got that on the sides so it “feels” like a better shot. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t a bad spot. Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool, it’s actually a easy shot and painless, stomach is painless also but sometimes I get a little lump after the injection but I haven’t got that on the sides so it “feels” like a better shot. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t a bad spot. Thanks!

Yep, subq with slin is the way to go. Wish I'd discovered it sooner. Every once in awhile, I'll end up with a lump, but they're not bad.

No but I prefer about 1"to the left or right of the belly button (switch sides, pin every 3.5 days) and 1" down.

What are we sub QIng. Water based or oils?

Wait, wut? A one inch insulin needle into the delt at 45°? I'm not visualizing this, would you elaborate
Pretty much as stated. It's more sub-q or maybe shallow IM if your lean enough. Sub Q injections release the test slower.

I've always pinned subQ near the stomach about 1-2" away from belly button. Which part of the love handles do you pin? Like horizontal, straight across from the belly button? Or a little lower, closer to the ventro glute?

I've always pinned subQ near the stomach about 1-2" away from belly button. Which part of the love handles do you pin? Like horizontal, straight across from the belly button? Or a little lower, closer to the ventro glute?
I pin test in the shoukd at a 45° angle. HCG in the belly fat.

I've tried it on TRT but not a fan... leaves lumps on me.

What volume of oil are we talking about ? I have messed up a shot or two and have been shallow before and damn did I get some pip. I don’t really know the reason why people do this I’m guessing to reduce the amount of scar tissue . I just rotate plenty of spots and don’t have any issues . I have ran hcg and growth before and I would definitely get some painful lumps after a while but this was daily injections.

Man I've used Half inch and 5/8ths on. Dealt and pecks. Sub Q to the belly tho? Im not being argumentative. Im all ears and eager 2 learn more. I've been interrupted during a injection and had to pull out and there was still gear in the syringe that flowed through the needle into the skin on the way out and it was irritated. When you sub q oils in the belly do you guys experience any discomfort or anything? I figured the b.a and b.b would irritate the area?

Get Shredded!
Man I've used Half inch and 5/8ths on. Dealt and pecks. Sub Q to the belly tho? Im not being argumentative. Im all ears and eager 2 learn more. I've been interrupted during a injection and had to pull out and there was still gear in the syringe that flowed through the needle into the skin on the way out and it was irritated. When you sub q oils in the belly do you guys experience any discomfort or anything? I figured the b.a and b.b would irritate the area?
HCG goes into the belly as it's water based. Oils can go into the delt as long as the needle is long enough. It also depends on how much oil you're injecting too. A lot of oil can leave a bump or welt. The idea of injecting test Sub Q is that it's realized into your system over time. I use 1 inch pins for oils into my delts, 10 units per shot so no bumps.

If you have no fat, Delts, pecs, even quads I can do 1/2" pokes with 1cc or less.... more than a cc than it hurts a bit...
But yes HRT you CAN do Sub-q but do not go over 1/2cc or your gonna get a lump for sure.
Right now I do daily 1cc Trest alternating delts.

Well One side of me wants to say if you have love handles then you shouldn’t be using gear and the other part of me wants to tell you put it anywhere you want, the deeper the better….

Go DEEP. Less pain more effective. Hence "intra-muscular injection".
A 1.25"pin, 27ga. in a lean spot on larger muscle groups.

Bro you ain’t a man until you’re comfortable taking 1.5” in the ass… just saying

Farmaton supports every American's right to put whatever they want in their asses.

giphy.gif

Well One side of me wants to say if you have love handles then you shouldn’t be using gear and the other part of me wants to tell you put it anywhere you want, the deeper the better….

lol, funny guy huh? I don’t, I was just describing where so ppl understood the area and sub q is not “deeper is better”.

Like on the side by right above the hip bone, it easy to just grab skin there and it’s fairly painless. I do 1cc of Test C. I do the way you described also but feel this is easier.

Bro you ain’t a man until you’re comfortable taking 1.5” in the ass… just saying
Did it for 30 years.... Cant get a dart in my glutes If I tried from all the scar tissue.
VG I will put up to 5cc
Quads, 3ml easy. Lats 3ml easy. Delts with a 1" 3ml easy...

Bro you aint a man unless you fire a 90's era Sustanon 250 preload with an 1.5 18g. Just saying.

Back