• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reconstituting Peptides question

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone.

Having never tried peptides, I decided I am going to go down the path and give them a shot. Now I consider myself an educated man, but must admit these have me confused. There has to be a link for dummies, I mean beginners somewhere? I read basskillers and still have questions.

There has to be some easy formula that I am missing? Say, to make it simple, a peptide is 10mg (I know a lot of you us melatonin 2). Adding 1ml of bacteriostatic water, 500mcg is the 1 on an insulin pin. Mark me.

So what’s the formula to back that up. I have to be thinking to hard here and am missing something easy.

LowT

Its 1000mcg per mg

So 1ml in a 10mg vial (10,000mcg)

Would be

10,000 mcg / 100 units (1ml) = 100mcg per unit

ie. 1 tick = 100mcg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ah, pretty simple.

I will adjust it to my other dose. I think I started reading too much and the 1000mcg = 1mg got missed. Feeling humbled. I have to have surgery on my hand and read up on some peptides that help healing and am going to give them a shot.

Thanks.

LowT

Last edited:
Ah, pretty simple.

I will adjust it to my other dose. I think I started reading too much and the 1000mcg = 1mg got missed. Feeling humbled. I have to have surgery on my hand and read up on some peptides that help healing and am going to give them a shot.

Thanks.

LowT
Awesome man, keep us posted. Peptides are excellent for alot of things, but really shine in increasing collagen synthesis.

I know the feeling, there is so much to read when it comes to peptides that it becomes an overload of data.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back