• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amazon Fast TD - New GC Customer

biggd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Super juiced got my first GC TD and it was Amazon fast even during the Holiday delays.

I got a few goodies to test out
Test C
Test E
Sustanon
Launch Blend
NPP

Can’t wait to start thanks

I did PM @ldog just to confirm something real fast since you don’t allow pics of the gear I wanna make sure I got the right one. Thanks.

Rock On

Super juiced got my first GC TD and it was Amazon fast even during the Holiday delays.

Test C
Test E
Sustanon
Launch Blend
NPP

I did PM @ldog just to confirm something real fast since you don’t allow pics of the gear I wanna make sure I got the right one. Thanks.

Rock On
I love that the NPP is 150mgs/ml.
It's like getting 1.5 vials for what $30ish?!? Prob less with the sale going on.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

All good.

Test C
Test E
Sustanon
Launch Blend
NPP

Rock On

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Home

Test C
Test E
Sustanon
Launch Blend
NPP

Rock On

Test C
Test E
Sustanon
Launch Blend
NPP

Rock On

I pulled bloods on the Test C, Test E and Sust over the years and all 3 good

Took my first shot of GC Sustanon yesterday and had no pain and smooth as butta!

Also I forgot to mention when the package came I was really confused because the shipping label said it was “Thai Lady Boy BlowupDoll” and my wife got a little upset at first until after she opened it.

Rock On

Back