• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winter sucks

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else waking up extra stiff and sore when it’s 20’ out? I swear my bones just want to hibernate all winter. I think I’m just getting old lol. What do you all do when it’s cold as fuck outside to get motivated? I think Tren base might warm me up inside possibly.

It definitely gets hard to bang out heavy weights as you get older.

The cold weather makes you feel a bit more stiff. And all the girls start covering up their bodies:(

I am in good part motivated to be the strongest in the gym, even tho I know I am not, I lift as if I am working towards that goal.

I lift more then 90% of the younger guys in the gym. Not many "wow" me...instead I am probably wowing them.

Where is the new generation of strongmen who are benching over 315 for reps?!?

But alas, showing these kids off is proving to be harder and harder and beating me up. lolz

It definitely gets hard to bang out heavy weights as you get older.

The cold weather makes you feel a bit more stiff. And all the girls start covering up their bodies:(

I am in good part motivated to be the strongest in the gym, even tho I know I am not, I lift as if I am working towards that goal.

I lift more then 90% of the younger guys in the gym. Not many "wow" me...instead I am probably wowing them.

Where is the new generation of strongmen who are benching over 315 for reps?!?

But alas, showing these kids off is proving to be harder and harder and beating me up. lolz

Your definitely right about the new generation strongman not lifting heavy. New generation kids 17-26 just seem much weaker these day’s. The sad part is there way more advanced on Sarms, steroids, and other shit.

giphy.gif

Max

Your definitely right about the new generation strongman not lifting heavy. New generation kids 17-26 just seem much weaker these day’s. The sad part is there way more advanced on Sarms, steroids, and other shit.

Put them on a Chris Cormier workout!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, at 54 and w/ 42 years of lifting, joints are going..going... (Almost gone). :)
NH snow storm last night, gotta go clear it soon. Yes I will be one of those in around 10 years (going south for winter).
I love New Hampshire (always top 2 in safety/crime, not many cities, very rural, etc) but I will love it for 3 seasons a year when I retire.

Yes, at 54 and w/ 42 years of lifting, joints are going..going... (Almost gone). :)
NH snow storm last night, gotta go clear it soon. Yes I will be one of those in around 10 years (going south for winter).
I love New Hampshire (always top 2 in safety/crime, not many cities, very rural, etc) but I will love it for 3 seasons a year when I retire.
NH is very beautiful when there’s not 2 feet of snow on the ground. I’d definitely become a snow bird if it was feasible.

Back