• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Came back from the Grave!

BigD

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone!!!

I am in no way new to the forum, but have come back from the grave to try and get active again. I'm not sure but I'm thinking the last time I posted was in 2012, maybe 2014 lol. Tried the ol' handle and was somehow able to log back in. Good Stuff! I was on back when AgentYes, MLG, Samson, GSRacer, Sherk, RoidsR4m3, Vison, Weslyinman, Basskiller and few more were around. And of course Admin as well. Looks like a lot of new faces around here. Anyway, it's good to be back. I was actually more active through PMs on here because of my competing experience then I was in posting. I'll try and do better at that though.

Just wanted to say Hi again and see what's up with everyone. Take care and I'll see you all around!:winkfinger:

Welcome back and some of those names are still around

Rock On

That's good to hear, and Hello other "BiggD" haha!

Well Well Well.... Holy Crap man, what has been up with you? It's been a long time. This is a new handle because I lost my old, but I just came back as well. It's RoidsR4m3, Welcome back BigD, are you still competing?

I have to see Admin about getting my old handle back.

That's good to hear, and Hello other "BiggD" haha!

Yeah the BigD was already taken so I had to add a double dose!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

welcome back! same happened to me.. Around since A.com NOw so happy to get any time..

Back