• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sus 250 review

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received the goods the other day. Back and forth on what I wanted to do dosage wise but thinking I'll just stick to trt dose that way I can compare actual levels, how a feel, and also impact on progress. Currently running 150 a week of psl test e which put me in high 400s. Lower than I would like so I going to bump back to 200 a week which kept me around 800.

Currently on a cut. I'll post a little more info as far as macros and training later on.

Plan is to start probably later this week. I'll try and update every few days.Screenshot_20201214-221100.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Subbed for review! Love Sust!!

Max

Sust is incredible for TRT. You need to make sure to split the doses at least in two shots. Anything less the picks and valleys are going to be rough. At 150mg per week you need to inject something close to .32 mg couple of times a week. 200per week is like .43mg per week.

So do you guys think normal twice a week pin is ok or should I push for e3d?

I personally don't think you will get the benefit of the short esters if you inject 50mg e3d.

I personally don't think you will get the benefit of the short esters if you inject 50mg e3d.
So are you saying go EOD or twice a week is fine?

IML Gear Cream!
I will be starting tonight. Decided to just use same dosing I do for trt. That way I can compare sustanon and test e. I'll post a little info about current diet and training tomorrow. Hopefully holidays don't get me to out of wack.

I will be starting tonight. Decided to just use same dosing I do for trt. That way I can compare sustanon and test e. I'll post a little info about current diet and training tomorrow. Hopefully holidays don't get me to out of wack.

You are going to have a blast on sust. My favorite.

TRT I’m starting with 200mg week of Sustanon 3x week M/W/F

Rock On

Current diet is 231g protein/69g fat/ 251g carbs.

Training is mon- back and bi/ tue- quads/ wed- shoulders and triceps / thur- hamstring and left bi/ Fri- chest and left tri. Added a little extra for left arm cause it's a lot smaller then right.

Adding fasted low intesity cardio 20 min daily as of this week cause progress from diet alone has slowed

Current weight is 222 down from 240.

First pin last night went ok. Seem like I have less pip then with test e.

Sustanon a favorite of many!

Sustanon a favorite of many!

So many memories with this compound. I can't even begin to tell you how many amazing runs I had with it. Way back in the day we only used it once a week and still It produced amazing results.

So many memories with this compound. I can't even begin to tell you how many amazing runs I had with it. Way back in the day we only used it once a week and still It produced amazing results.

My first ever cycle was back in the 80's where I drove down to Tijuana got my self 16 pre loaded organon sus 250 with the horse needles. That Sust was something else. I blew up both in size and strength in a ridiculous matter.

My first ever cycle was back in the 80's where I drove down to Tijuana got my self 16 pre loaded organon sus 250 with the horse needles. That Sust was something else. I blew up both in size and strength in a ridiculous matter.

That's back when they used what I believe was 20g pin. The thing was like a galvanized nail. 🤣🤣

Get Shredded!
Diet was kinda off last week due to holiday still dropped 1lb. No pain at all at injection point where as I would get some with test e. Just started week 2 so few more weeks till I pull bloodwork

Personally. I love sus. It’s by FAR my fav compound to run. Hands down.
I enjoy pinning it eod.
btw pip isn’t a bad thing. There’s a vast difference between bad pip and really good gear. Strong sus (from the prop est) will cause pip. You should be able to tell the difference between inflamed pip and crystallizing pip. When I get good pip, I know I have strong stuff.

Personally. I love sus. It’s by FAR my fav compound to run. Hands down.
I enjoy pinning it eod.
btw pip isn’t a bad thing. There’s a vast difference between bad pip and really good gear. Strong sus (from the prop est) will cause pip. You should be able to tell the difference between inflamed pip and crystallizing pip. When I get good pip, I know I have strong stuff.
Good to know. Yes it was never horrible. Usually felt kinda like a muscle day after training it really good. Slight soreness not painful or inflammed.

That’s exactly right. You’ll know the dif. You got it bro. If you ever get some super T450. That stuff kicks like a horse. Lol.
Because of that jazz I learned how to pin it, making it less painful. Warm up your oil in your hands or a hand warmer. Inject slow (1cc should take about 45sec) massage with a percussion gun or a baseball for about 3-5 min afterwards. Gtg

Sorry guys I know I dropped off for a bit. Had a lot going on, got sick, and then decided to also slightly tear my quad enough where there's a decent bruise.

I think next week will be week 5 so I'll pull some blood work soon.

Sorry guys I know I dropped off for a bit. Had a lot going on, got sick, and then decided to also slightly tear my quad enough where there's a decent bruise.

I think next week will be week 5 so I'll pull some blood work soon.

Life can happen and we understand bro. Thanks for the update and not just going ghost on us bro. Do what you can that’s all we ask.

Thanks for the update

​Looking forward to seeing the bloods. I have a feeling the results will be slightly different than the Test E because of the mixed esters in the Sust causing the testosterone to be released at different times. But who knows...will be interesting to see.

What would you all like to see as far as blood work?

What would you all like to see as far as blood work?

I mean for the audience's enjoyment I think we'd all like to see total testosterone levels (uncapped). But for your own health it wouldn't hurt to get a full panel with hormones, metabolism, lipids, liver values, etc.

Back