• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A-50 Tester Log

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am the A-50 Tester, and will be starting today. Want to thank Uncle Z and XOTG85 for making this possible. I will be taking 1 50mg shot everyday for 30 days. My first shot will be in about 3 hours. I will update this log as much as I can during the 30 days and include weekly pics, weight gain, and lift updates.

Pic and weight before starting:
290af0d67ce4b720244f558f7ba0e2ae.jpg

2990648fe462ff20969879318c726ad9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed

Max

I love A bombs! I am curious how you will hold your water. Pretty cool to do this! I appreciate it . Done sdrol/tne but not A-Bomb!! This might be a nice pre contest arsenal tool.

Max

Nice. I’m curious about injectable adrol. I always hear that you store all the water retention inner celular

Yesterday I trained chest. Took my first shot about 20 minutes before the workout and had a great pump. First shot was in right glute and was smooth as butter but was a little smelly from the guaiacol. If you ever had TNE before you know the smell. I kind of like it in a weird way, my wife said I smelt like chemicals when I was sweating having sex with her later that night lol

All my workouts are from home and in my power rack. Making the best of this situation, I have weights that go up to 500lb

My chest workout was:

Incline Barbell Bench-
135 for 12
185 for 10
225 for 8
275 for 6

Flat Barbell Bench-
185 for 12
225 for 10
275 for 8
315 for 5

Incline Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Flat Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

And as a finishers, 1 set of dips until failure.

Very successful first day. Will update later today after I train legs.

IML Gear Cream!
have you tried any other anadrol inject before?

Never tried injectable adrol before. Only preworkout injectable I’ve tried was TNE

let us know how it goes.
especially if it burns just after the injection or if you have pip the following days

Went in smooth for the first shot, it was also mixed in a cocktail with Test, Deca, and Tren. Very slight burn for about 2 minutes after shot. No PIP after those 2 minutes or today. No lump or redness either. Shot #2 in about 2 hours

I love A bombs! I am curious how you will hold your water. Pretty cool to do this! I appreciate it . Done sdrol/tne but not A-Bomb!! This might be a nice pre contest arsenal tool.

Max

Anytime I’ve done adrol as pills I hold water, so not sure if I would do this pre contest, but deff good food for thought

Anytime I’ve done adrol as pills I hold water, so not sure if I would do this pre contest, but deff good food for thought

It is a slippery slope and only certain people can do it; even then it can backfire. When it works, it works well. That is why I am interested in this inj version. Would be sweet to have all that size intramuscular!

Max

It is a slippery slope and only certain people can do it; even then it can backfire. When it works, it works well. That is why I am interested in this inj version. Would be sweet to have all that size intramuscular!

Max

If I dont hold much water, adding mast to the mix to minimize the water even more, might just give you that extra fullness you need on stage. I’ll judge by the end of this what I think and will add it into a cutting cycle to see. Not stepping on stage again until 2022, not trying to diet for 20 weeks and have the show cancelled. But this might be a great trick to throw in if it works, good thinking

If I dont hold much water, adding mast to the mix to minimize the water even more, might just give you that extra fullness you need on stage. I’ll judge by the end of this what I think and will add it into a cutting cycle to see. Not stepping on stage again until 2022, not trying to diet for 20 weeks and have the show cancelled. But this might be a great trick to throw in if it works, good thinking

Indeed! Experiments are my weapon of choice !

Max

I’m hoping the Anadrol treats you well. I also hold water from drol so it’s not my first choice. I’ve always hated superdrol tabs but once I tried the injectable Superdrol it was night and day. Very clean gains with no sides.

Yesterday was leg day. Pinned left glute this time and a little burning again for about 2 minutes right after injection but very bearable. No PIP at all from right glute from monday. Pretty much just have to make it through those 2 minutes right after shot, I massage the shit out of it and its gone.

My workout:

Front Squats:
135 for 10
225 for 10

Back Squats:
315 for 10
405 for 5

Leg Extension:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Leg Curl:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Really nice pump. Weight is 233.5 but will probably lower today because I have a long day of work ahead of me. Will do my best to bring meals and get some McDonalds to hold my weight.

I’m hoping the Anadrol treats you well. I also hold water from drol so it’s not my first choice. I’ve always hated superdrol tabs but once I tried the injectable Superdrol it was night and day. Very clean gains with no sides.

Dont see a point going back to pills if their more toxic and weaker. Excited to see the end result from this.

3rd shot in right quad. Have to say this one stung more than 2 minutes and had the same cocktail as the glute shots. Once I started working out I didnt notice the burning, and when my workout was done I completely forgot about it. So if you do quad shots with this, workout quick. Otherwise amazing pump, felt really full today. I trained back today:

Deadlifts:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 10

Barbell Row:
135 for 10
185 for 10
225 for 10
275 for 10
315 for 6

Pull Ups:
3 sets to failure

My workouts are short and to the point, compound lifts, as heavy as I can for a few reps. After isolated movements, or something to failure to burn out.

Weight stayed at 233.5 which is surprising considering working all day then training after, then shoveling snow. Going to increase my water intake. Im having about 5k calories and 2 shakes a day, and about 5 water bottles. Going to aim for 8 water bottles tomorrow. Sometimes hard to drink a lot of water when you’d rather eat food.

3rd shot in right quad. Have to say this one stung more than 2 minutes and had the same cocktail as the glute shots. Once I started working out I didnt notice the burning, and when my workout was done I completely forgot about it. So if you do quad shots with this, workout quick. Otherwise amazing pump, felt really full today. I trained back today:

Deadlifts:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 10

Barbell Row:
135 for 10
185 for 10
225 for 10
275 for 10
315 for 6

Pull Ups:
3 sets to failure

My workouts are short and to the point, compound lifts, as heavy as I can for a few reps. After isolated movements, or something to failure to burn out.

Weight stayed at 233.5 which is surprising considering working all day then training after, then shoveling snow. Going to increase my water intake. Im having about 5k calories and 2 shakes a day, and about 5 water bottles. Going to aim for 8 water bottles tomorrow. Sometimes hard to drink a lot of water when you’d rather eat food.

I’ve pinned quads a number of times. Definitely not my first choice. Everything seems to hurt more there but hands down anadrol was the worst. Quad was sore for 2 days.

I’ve pinned quads a number of times. Definitely not my first choice. Everything seems to hurt more there but hands down anadrol was the worst. Quad was sore for 2 days.

I avoid quads unless every other site is sore. I never have a good time with it and usually just the needle alone will leave me a bit sore.

Deadlifts:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 10

Barbell Row:
135 for 10
185 for 10
225 for 10
275 for 10
315 for 6

Pull Ups:
3 sets to failure

I agree with you. Heavy compounds are best. Basic barbell lifts totally my style. I do work in machines every other mesocycle just to get a nice pump but basics are always the meat. Last meso my back workouts looked damn near identical to this

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I agree with you. Heavy compounds are best. Basic barbell lifts totally my style. I do work in machines every other mesocycle just to get a nice pump but basics are always the meat. Last meso my back workouts looked damn near identical to this

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

In a weird way this pandemic helped me focus only on barbell, and believe it or not Im not going back to a gym when they reopen. I chalk up, sniff some smelling salts, blast heavy rock music, and go crazy in my power rack. Working out has never been so much fun. Besides the pumps, I dont have a 15 minute drive to gym, another 10 finding parking, then another 10 bullshitting with people and setting up my machine, and if all the power racks are taken having to completely switch up the workout. An hour wasted from travel and talking, now I hit the anadrol and im in my cage in 5 minutes.

Yesterday was 4th shot in left quad. Just as bad as right quad but made sure I worked out right after and was much better than yesterday. Had a crazy pump today training shoulders.

Military Press:
95 for 12
135 for 10
185 for 8
225 for 6

Shrugs:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 10

Front Raises:
20’s for 20
20’s for 20
20’s for 20

Side Raises:
20’s for 20
20’s for 20
20’s for 20

So far really loving the injectable Anadrol. Spots burn right after the shot but that goes away very quickly. No lumps or pain later, and great pumps during the workout.

In a weird way this pandemic helped me focus only on barbell, and believe it or not Im not going back to a gym when they reopen. I chalk up, sniff some smelling salts, blast heavy rock music, and go crazy in my power rack. Working out has never been so much fun. Besides the pumps, I dont have a 15 minute drive to gym, another 10 finding parking, then another 10 bullshitting with people and setting up my machine, and if all the power racks are taken having to completely switch up the workout. An hour wasted from travel and talking, now I hit the anadrol and im in my cage in 5 minutes.

I 2nd all that when we were closed down. Minus the salts lol

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I 2nd all that when we were closed down. Minus the salts lol

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Take a whiff of Nose Tork before your heaviest squat set, nothing beats the rush with all the pressure in your head from the squat. I made my wife take a whiff of it and she ran to the toilet and puked lol

Friday was 5th shot in right shoulder. Didnt sting in this spot.

Trained Arms and had a sick pump. Workout was:

3 supersets I like to do at home with a curly bar and 25’s on each side.

Laying Headcrusher-Laying CloseGrip-Standing Inside Grip Curl

Standing Headcrusher-Standing Outside Grip Curl-Standing Reverse Curl

Sitting Headcrusher-Sitting Curl

Saturday was 6th shot in left shoulder.

And today, Sunday will be 7th shot and im gonna split it and do half a cc in each lat

Monday will be progress pics, and update on weight.

Back