PDA

View Full Version : EPI-TREN Rx

heavyiron
07-07-2013, 06:12 AM
IronMagLabs EPITREN RX is a unique two component blend of the active compound methylepithiostanol (Epi) and the prohormone Trenabol (Tren). This amazing blend is highly effective for promoting the alpha male feeling and a rock hard dry look. Users can expect steady lean muscle gains with zero bloat or excess fluid retention.
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4039&d=1373205969

Epi is a hugely popular and effective methylated compound that has stood the test of time. First identified in the 1960's this compound possesses a whopping anabolic rating of 1,100 and androgenic rating of 91. Epi does not aromatize and in its unmethylated form it has been studied in humans to treat gynecomastia. In fact it was described in the literature as a steroidal antiestrogen!
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4038&d=1373205969

The unmethylated Tren component of this blend has a positive conversion to the potent and revered anabolic agent Trenbolone. Tren is one of the most effective compounds in terms of lean body mass gains accompanied by an increase in mental focus and an alpha male feeling.

IronMagLabs EPITREN RX is excellent for cutting body fat while packing on lean body mass in the trained athlete or the regular gym rat. If proper nutrition, training and recovery are employed users can expect significant positive changes in body composition in just 4-6 short weeks.

Sample Beginners Cycle

Weeks 1-4 EPITREN RX~3 capsules per day
Weeks 1-4 4-ANDRO RX~2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support~2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX~1 capsule per day (Post Cycle Therapy) A SERM may also be used as PCT.

*More adventuresome users could use 3 caps of EPITREN RX and 3 caps of 4-ANDRO per day.
*I would not exceed 6 weeks on the higher dose cycle setup.

Nomenclature:
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (EPI)-10 mg per capsule
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (TREN)-10 mg per capsule

~heavyiron

Vicious 13
07-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Send me some to try out it toss it in w my test :)

topspeed300km
07-07-2013, 09:33 AM
i am about to run trenabol and cant wait. so this is similar just with an extra DS?

Nocode8511
07-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Nice!!! This can be compared to Spawn don't you think?

Spawn was 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol.

heavyiron
07-10-2013, 11:55 AM
i am about to run trenabol and cant wait. so this is similar just with an extra DS?
Yes, "Epistane" is the added DS. This is going to be a killer blend.

heavyiron
07-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Nice!!! This can be compared to Spawn don't you think?

Spawn was 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol.
No, Spawns "tren" component was a bust. It did not actually convert to tren at all from my understanding.

Nocode8511
07-10-2013, 02:12 PM
No, Spawns "tren" component was a bust. It did not actually convert to tren at all from my understanding.

Hmm... I never heard that before. I loved spawn for the size and strength, and it was the only time I felt aggressive while taking something.

anyway, I'll be giving the IM product a try for sure. You guys having anyone log it since its new? I would keep a log here on ASF for you guys :winkfinger:

heavyiron
07-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I imagine whatever it converted to had some anabolic effect plus Spawn had Epi/havoc in it which is an outstanding oral on its own.

Yes, we need loggers on various sites for sure brother.

oufinny
07-10-2013, 03:16 PM

Spawn converted to dienelone. The topical dienelone out now is far better.

Nocode8511
07-10-2013, 05:17 PM
HI and IML gave me the opportunity to keep a log for the new EPi-tren. Keep an eye out fellas because this should be good. I have ran a number of SD/Sd clones cycles so we will see what this is like.

oufinny
07-11-2013, 10:43 AM
HI and IML gave me the opportunity to keep a log for the new EPi-tren. Keep an eye out fellas because this should be good. I have ran a number of SD/Sd clones cycles so we will see what this is like.

It's not SD by any means, its quite an androgenic compound and should really do wonders to harden you up and increase vascularity. What is your plan for this run?

bigben2012
07-11-2013, 11:02 AM
hey heavyiron I bought some iml cyanestone rx and was wondering if you had any links about it.my understanding when I bought it it was similar to what this product describes results wise. but then after got bottle it and i did more research which is hard to find for me for some reasone.it says it is more for mass more like sd results wise .i was wanting something more for cutting, getting ripped and vascularity . and yes I know diet will play the key role but you know some stuff is geared more toward mass some more toward cutting were does cyanestone rx fall. fyi if you need any more people to run logs on this I could do that I have ran logs for you on several diff stuff my fav being the ostra rx I would just waite and run the cyanestone rx some other time. this epi-tren rx sounds just what I am looking for .thanks

Nocode8511
07-11-2013, 11:36 AM
It's not SD by any means, its quite an androgenic compound and should really do wonders to harden you up and increase vascularity. What is your plan for this run?

Yeah, I realized that after I started to read up more about it.

I was thinking about lowering my calories to lose some lbs and harden up. I'm not going to run any other gear right now just the epi-tren.

oufinny
07-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I realized that after I started to read up more about it.

I was thinking about lowering my calories to lose some lbs and harden up. I'm not going to run any other gear right now just the epi-tren.

That will work. I will say this, I have taken that tren compound in here, I didn't notice too much at a lower dose but it was not this product so I cannot speak ill of it as IML makes good shit! What I will recommend is 4 caps a day, epi is ridiculously anabolic and at 4 caps (40mg) that is where the magic happens and it would give you 40mg of the tren compound in it too. I am just assuming you are a pretty big guy being on here and all so that should do you right. Are you going to run test with this? Even just a TRT dose?

Nocode8511
07-11-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm not a big guy by any means. I always considered myself an athlete not a bb'er. Right now I'm sitting at 178 w/ 16% bf. I haven't had a diet (10 months) or been in the gym (5 months) because I needed to focus on my career. I have been running with crossfit workouts the past 5 months tho. And don't get me wrong I know how to diet and kill the gym. Running this product with a solid diet will get me going again since I graduate the fire academy in 2 weeks. No test at all because I want to give a fair opinion about the product.

oufinny
07-11-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm not a big guy by any means. I always considered myself an athlete not a bb'er. Right now I'm sitting at 178 w/ 16% bf. I haven't had a diet (10 months) or been in the gym (5 months) because I needed to focus on my career. I have been running with crossfit workouts the past 5 months tho. And don't get me wrong I know how to diet and kill the gym. Running this product with a solid diet will get me going again since I graduate the fire academy in 2 weeks. No test at all because I want to give a fair opinion about the product.

Test is to keep you feeling good, that tren in it will shut you down as will the epi though for 4 weeks it won't be too bad. You will need a full PCT from this, don't even think about skipping that. IF you are just getting back into it roll with 3 per day, should treat you right. Good luck!

Nocode8511
07-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Test is to keep you feeling good, that tren in it will shut you down as will the epi though for 4 weeks it won't be too bad. You will need a full PCT from this, don't even think about skipping that. IF you are just getting back into it roll with 3 per day, should treat you right. Good luck!

I'm passing on the test for now. I have ran orals before with no test and never had any problems. And I have a full PCT planned for after the cycle. I think it will be a good run and no issues.

JUSTRIGHT
07-11-2013, 04:54 PM
The epi will certainly put on lbm, diet is key. I am looking forward to running this as well. Epi is my favorite oral, add tren to the equation. It should prove to be a great finishing product.

Nocode8511
07-11-2013, 05:17 PM
The epi will certainly put on lbm, diet is key. I am looking forward to running this as well. Epi is my favorite oral, add tren to the equation. It should prove to be a great finishing product.

You running anything else or solo?

DrBoxer269
02-18-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm excited to see how this is gonna work for different ppl

Wagonman
04-27-2014, 02:26 PM
I just bought 2 bottles of the epitren rx. (Well 3 weeks ago) IML had it to my door within 3 days! Awsome service guys. Anyway I'm a TRT patient on 200 mg cyp by weekly. I started out at 1 cap a day now to 3 and I have gained 10lbs! Pumps are insane and I feel as strong as an ox. I'm going to go up to 5 caps a day and stay there for 2 weeks then trend back down. Should be about an 8 week cycle.I have taken lots of orals back in the day and this stuff is kind of like a mix of dbol an winny. I love it! No sides yet? Probably because I have the low does test going on. Anyway this stuff is legit and works as claimed and then some. I'm going to have to stock up just incase uncle Sam happens to notice how huge I'm getting. ;p

Pharaoh
08-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Looks promising, gonna have to give it a shot soon

caveman72
08-19-2014, 04:32 PM
I did prohormones first. well I did a.50 once in 90s and anavar once. I was genetic didn't meed at time so didn't progress with Steroid use then took fifteen. year layoff. came back two years ago did m,drop and trenavar, and epistane I grew plus muscle memory coming back all I was doing was dips,pullups,pushups, and bike every day or e.
o.d. now two years later was in prison a year worked out natural got out did epistane and 7 m.e.n.t.30days dropped the 7 started trenavar basically a month then decided after figured I was low t now I just stick with test prop. from good domestic source. but I agree with epistane and trenavar but it messed dick libido up becarefull more sides then they admit that's why they say 30 days becarefull I like really a.a.s.

caveman72 using not abusing

caveman72
08-19-2014, 04:36 PM
just maybe stack up for appocolypse. but if you got sources like I do on these forums do the real deal like Decca real t.r.e.n.

adrenaline99
11-21-2014, 01:52 PM
How does this do on a cut?

caveman72
11-21-2014, 02:34 PM
it works if you're not ready to stick a nail in you're ass prohormones work but you still need pct. I used epistane and trenavar and 7 ment.good results but not like I'm having on real deal.don't be scared to put money on w.u.with a source that has good ratings take time if you're in hurry do prohormones, and read forums every day that's how I did it

Romansrun
12-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Very excited about cycle

oufinny
01-06-2015, 03:50 PM
it works if you're not ready to stick a nail in you're ass prohormones work but you still need pct. I used epistane and trenavar and 7 ment.good results but not like I'm having on real deal.don't be scared to put money on w.u.with a source that has good ratings take time if you're in hurry do prohormones, and read forums every day that's how I did it

I feel dumber reading your posts. Yes, I'm a grammar nazi and you sir need some lessons.

Unlisted
01-07-2015, 01:36 PM
I feel dumber reading your posts. Yes, I'm a grammar nazi and you sir need some lessons.

its a mizzo thing..:roflmao:

Unlisted
01-07-2015, 01:38 PM
i see epitren is stacked with andro id like to know if it could be stacked with iml halo or osta and would this be beneficial or a waste??

jadean
01-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Well he is a caveman, cut him some slack alright......

Drewski
01-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Anyone concerned about this pH ban? I just got 4 andro post ban. Not really worried. Should I be though?

Unlisted
01-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Anyone concerned about this pH ban? I just got 4 andro post ban. Not really worried. Should I be though?

concerned about what??? explain please

Drewski
01-11-2015, 11:43 AM
There was a 2014 ban that passed banning all phs. I looked it up though and the andros are still legal. They aren't real deal super gains like the old phs though.

Unlisted
01-12-2015, 07:22 AM
I meant are your concerns gettin more in the future or geting caught with them? Etc etc...?

If a product is good and profitable it will still be around just might have to go ugl to get it

DeathDealer666
01-12-2015, 08:09 AM
I meant are your concerns gettin more in the future or geting caught with them? Etc etc...?

If a product is good and profitable it will still be around just might have to go ugl to get it

Yeah. I have 18 bottles of epi tren [emoji6]

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Unlisted
01-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Yeah. I have 18 bottles of epi tren [emoji6]

Haha...I spent about 4billsmyself vut not alll on epitren...
Hey bro have you ran it before? Any advice? Im gonna run it the last 4 or so weeks of my cut just wondering what to expect

Titan5011
01-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Hey bro have you ran it before? Any advice? Im gonna run it the last 4 or so weeks of my cut just wondering what to expect

I'm on 4 pills a day. Not sure if I can tell a difference. I've ran tren for 16 weeks before. I'm probably just normalized into being enhanced.

Unlisted
01-12-2015, 05:45 PM
:coffee:

DeathDealer666
01-12-2015, 07:04 PM

I use 6 caps a day, clean up a high protein low carb diet and the results are significant. Definition, hardness and amazing strength.
I would recommend dosing at 2 caps morning 2 caps lunch and 2 caps bedtime, but I just do 3 upon waking and 3 before bed.
Love this shit

Unlisted
02-01-2015, 07:44 AM
I use 6 caps a day, clean up a high protein low carb diet and the results are significant. Definition, hardness and amazing strength.
I would recommend dosing at 2 caps morning 2 caps lunch and 2 caps bedtime, but I just do 3 upon waking and 3 before bed.
Love this shit

How long do you run it bro? Im runnin it now..started at 2 cap ed just to see how body responded and will jump to 4 caps in 3 days then 6 if need...I would like to run it for 8 wks but at 6 probly have to stick to 6max due to liver...

Just wondering how long you go at 6 caps...

Also pm incoming...

DeathDealer666
02-01-2015, 09:12 AM
How long do you run it bro? Im runnin it now..started at 2 cap ed just to see how body responded and will jump to 4 caps in 3 days then 6 if need...I would like to run it for 8 wks but at 6 probly have to stick to 6max due to liver...

Just wondering how long you go at 6 caps...

Also pm incoming...

Just pm'ed you

muscle_juiced
09-12-2015, 09:32 AM
hell yea I love tren! strength and size like crazy!