• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SXript Blind Testing by Admin of another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItalianMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hope everyone is well, I am a Mod at AB, but I mainly lurk here, these blind test results were done on another forum i am on. Thought I would share it here for the good of the community.

SXript

SXript Cuts 300

Test P 100mg/ml

Tren A 100mg/ml

Mast P 100mg/ml

see test report #09300 for test results

Results:

Test P 83.55

Tren A 87.37

Mast P 93.57

------------

SXript

M-Tren

500 mcg / tabs

see test report #09361 for test results

Actual result = 870 MCG (overdosed by 74%)

--------------

SXript

MassMix 400

Test C 200mg/ml

Deca 200mg/ml

Results:

Test E 167.60(Supposed to be test cypionate!)

Nandrolone Decanoate 138.77

----------------

SXript

Methandienone "Dbol"

25mg tabs

Result= 16.36 mg

----

SXript

Equipoise "Boldenone" "EQ"

300mg/ml

Results:

--------

SXript

Sustest Mix "Sustanon 250"

- 30 mg Testosterone propionate

- 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate

- 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate

- 100 mg Testosterone decanoate

Results:

Test P 85.52

Test E 84.66

Test C 80.47

So basically they did not have test sustanon powder and had left over test p, e, and c powder and put it together to make a homemade sust? Lol

--------

SXript

Test C/E mix 400mg/ml

Test C 200mg/ml

Test E 200mg/ml

Results:

Test E 172.40

Test C 171.99

-------

reports -

dbol-tablets.jpg

dbol-test-report.png

eq-script.jpg

eq-test-report.png

mass-mix-test-report.png

massmix.png

mtren-sxript.jpg

mtren-test-report.png

sust-breakdown.png

sxcript-cuts-300.png

sxcript-cuts-300.jpg

sxript-300-lab-report.png

sxript-sustanon-250.jpg

test-e-test-c-jano-report.png

test-e-test-c-vial-mix.jpg

test-sustanon-250-test-report.png

Thanks for sharing the actual reports; I just started another thread about it shortly before you did this one. Maybe mods can combine them.

No problem my friend. I seen your post, just wanted to help ya out. Hope that was ok? Took me a little bit of time to get this all together and presented well. Looks like this lab needs a refresher course in chemistry. Lots of underdosed stuff and he has some explaining to do..

No problem my friend. I seen your post, just wanted to help ya out. Hope that was ok? Took me a little bit of time to get this all together and presented well. Looks like this lab needs a refresher course in chemistry. Lots of underdosed stuff and he has some explaining to do..
Of course it’s ok; you did the hard work!!!! And yes, they have much explaining to do!

Ooof. Thanks for posting. Just an FYI on these blends, especially with the sust. Most of the time with blends (especially sust), they come pre mixed. The brewer is not putting all the hormones together to make it. So most of the time when a shops sust is wrong, they received it that way and brewed without testing. I don’t know if that is the case here, but the majority of the time, that’s the reason. I’ve seen a fuck ton of sust like this. I’m sure Red will handle this situation and get it taken care of. But this is why third party testing is a good thing from members. It helps other members from loosing out and it helps sources keep things on the right path.

Thank you OP. Saved me some money bc I was about to order a shit ton of test cyp. Now I'll be using another source until things get cleared up...if they ever do.....

Sust has a short shelf life I think .

I feel like I’m always bringing up GP in this forum but he made a post about sust . It’s peculiar.

Thank you OP. Saved me some money bc I was about to order a shit ton of test cyp. Now I'll be using another source until things get cleared up...if they ever do.....

just seen this.

honestly at least it’s test cyp.

I can handle 171. Bump the pin a 1/4 and problem solved.

For the price and the service , these fellas are g2g. It wasn’t intentional.

just seen this.

honestly at least it’s test cyp.

I can handle 171. Bump the pin a 1/4 and problem solved.

For the price and the service , these fellas are g2g. It wasn’t intentional.

Yeah it could be worse, 171 isn't that bad for the price they're selling it at. I'd rather have my test over dosed than under..maybe I'm just a dumbass lol.

And I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Not trying to bash the source, they've had great feedback..but kind of a disappointing for me though

Last edited:
So we got some Feral Test-E thats supposed to be dosed at 250mg/ml coming back showing 325mg/ml.. and now some Sxript Test 400mg/ml coming back at 340mg/ml.

Whole world gone to hell.

Look boys, it's pretty simple. Just load the syringe up with 3cc's, jab it in the glute, and hope for the best. It's how Ronnie Coleman won all those Olympias.

IML Gear Cream!
So we got some Feral Test-E thats supposed to be dosed at 250mg/ml coming back showing 325mg/ml.. and now some Sxript Test 400mg/ml coming back at 340mg/ml.

Look boys, it's pretty simple. Just load the syringe up with 3cc's, jab it in the glute, and hope for the best. It's how Ronnie Coleman won all those Olympias.

Pin them both together to even it out :D

Of all the compounds here that could be over dosed methyl tren is the worst fucking one - xs really screwed the pooch...

Of all the compounds here that could be over dosed methyl tren is the worst fucking one - xs really screwed the pooch...
exactly, kind of freaky. There was a member that died from running mtren back in the day. Who knows if his mtren tablets was overdosed too by a lab just like sxript back then.

http://www.namjo-lp.go.th/community/profile/brutalforce47013410/

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2hbc3k/methyltrienolonemethyltren_experiences/

read the comments to see people mention the member t mos that died from mtren

I can’t speak for every compound from them but had my bloods pulled on 1000mg test cyp ew from them and my levels were over 10,000ng/dl.

I can’t speak for every compound from them but had my bloods pulled on 1000mg test cyp ew from them and my levels were over 10,000ng/dl.

Honestly it isn't the worst thing I've ever seen. Gear 15-20% underdosed just pin a cunt hair more. So far as the Test E/C fuck up is concerned I've never cared whether I was running E or C because the esters are so similar. Always ordered E anyway because the old logic was the C probably was E because E raw was much more commonly available and used by UGLs.

Yeah it could be worse, 171 isn't that bad for the price they're selling it at. I'd rather have my test over dosed than under..maybe I'm just a dumbass lol.

And I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Not trying to bash the source, they've had great feedback..but kind of a disappointing for me though

they are straight man.

i made a bad call a couple years ago and cost some people some money so I don’t say too much about sources but in my opinion, they are good.

of course I’m small and my opinion doesn’t mean much. But I am the most important person in this board.

So is Feral - ScriptX/Advanced/ Was it Thunder or something else before - all the same? Hmmmm....

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Do you remember Sumner? He literally would mix 3 different types of UG test together in an attempt to even shit out. He posted that all the time and yet somehow, he is still isn't as retarded as you. Bitch. :kiss:
Pin them both together to even it out :D

naw- you been on meso- I havent been in a while- there was a debate that SXript is rebranded Sciroxx but I don't know about that. Pure speculation really but one member swore by it. All I know is shit I got from them was legit but as usual sources only as good as their last batch it still appears.
So is Feral - ScriptX/Advanced/ Was it Thunder or something else before - all the same? Hmmmm....

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
naw- you been on meso- I havent been in a while- there was a debate that SXript is rebranded Sciroxx but I don't know about that. Pure speculation really but one member swore by it. All I know is shit I got from them was legit but as usual sources only as good as their last batch it still appears.
according to redbird here, him and his partner split. The other guy is Karl from Sciroxx and is on eroids calling himself redbird and sxript. Doesn’t make much sense since I do still see Sciroxx around on another bird so why would he be calling him self Sciroxx on some boards and sxript on others. It’s confusing to me. The sxript on eroids uses a website.

Look at the dbol test . The test shows they tested pink tabs . Sxript tabs are blue lol. Not even there tabs there package but not there tabs .

Looks like somebody is pissed there taking market share I'm just saying .

Every one of these sponsors are rebranded I bet .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the dbol test . The test shows they tested pink tabs . Sxript tabs are blue lol. Not even there tabs there package but not there tabs .

Looks like somebody is pissed there taking market share I'm just saying .

Unfortunately, I have pink dbol in a pink bag so not true sir.

according to redbird here, him and his partner split. The other guy is Karl from Sciroxx and is on eroids calling himself redbird and sxript. Doesn’t make much sense since I do still see Sciroxx around on another bird so why would he be calling him self Sciroxx on some boards and sxript on others. It’s confusing to me. The sxript on eroids uses a website.

Karl’s stuff is international and has the amber vials. Not sure they’re the same.

Sorry about your luck u got scammed by a copy cat then

again not true. Redbird fucked my order up, apologized and sent it for free along with abombs.

Karl’s stuff is international and has the amber vials. Not sure they’re the same.

They do domestic too and international different , eternuss labs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not here to argue with u at all . I'm just telling what I know . I'm not cheerleading as some u drama queens put it lol.
Sounds like to me u work for someone and there pissed about losing market share lol .

I'm pretty sure Karl and Red bird parted ways . Almost a year ago . I don't know the details myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back