• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SXript Jano reports

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quite a few recent jano reports released on SXript and all are underdosed. Systemic isn’t the correct hormones. Sucks I just ordered the test c/e 400 which is underdosed. I also got test E but I didn’t see a report on that one. Maybe Redbird can chime in here... The reports are posted on another forum they are sponsors on that do random testing....

All posted on aasforum.com

Not sure if you need to
join or not. Jano testing sub forum there. About 7 items tested and all underdosed. Very discouraging as I just recently decided to give them a try. Lesson learned.

EQ came back around 250

sust was a little light and doesn’t have the longest ester but prop/c/e

test mix 400 came back light but right compounds.

overall not the worst but alarming for sure. Pm me for details.

Methyl tren was over dosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All posted on aasforum.com

Not sure if you need to
join or not. Jano testing sub forum there. About 7 items tested and all underdosed. Very discouraging as I just recently decided to give them a try. Lesson learned.

Need an account to see. Just fyi for anyone clicking.

EQ came back around 250

sust was a little light and doesn’t have the longest ester but prop/c/e

test mix 400 came back light but right compounds.

overall not the worst but alarming for sure. Pm me for details.
The sust had only one of the four on label hormones in it. Not good.

They have Test results posted here too.. Tren A and E, DHB, Primo, Mast Prop.. all good.

I don't think a lab is going to properly dose Primo at 200mg/ml, and then intentionally underdose Test.

They have Test results posted here too.. Tren A and E, DHB, Primo, Mast Prop.. all good.

I don't think a lab is going to properly dose Primo at 200mg/ml, and then intentionally underdose Test.
Intentionally dose primo correctly for at least one batch to be tested then a lot people will assume everything else is on point. Again, the sust isn’t the only bad report. There are about seven of them.

Something smells fish about this altogether . I'm the one that tested the high end products .

Intentionally dose primo correctly for at least one batch to be tested then a lot people will assume everything else is on point. Again, the sust isn’t the only bad report. There are about seven of them.

I think that might be a stretch..

I looked at the reports. The results are not the worst thing I've ever seen.. but definitely underdosed. At least I know me DHB is good to go lol.

I'd assume a lot of labs Sust are actually something like this.

Wrong. If I order sustanon, it better be the 4 test blend, not a homemade brew of leftovers.. Unless it was told before hand, which it was not.

And who did the tests? I guess by your posts, we know who you are loyal too. Always someone defending someones underdosed products.. lol

I have some of these products . I'm out of town right now but when I get back I'll send them off to test them and see what's up .

I don't believe this is a straight up for some reason . I have seen bloods and other test on these guys on a lot of boards .

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. If I order sustanon, it better be the 4 test blend, not a homemade brew of leftovers.. Unless it was told before hand, which it was not.

And who did the tests? I guess by your posts, we know who you are loyal too. Always someone defending someones underdosed products.. lol

I did the test

I'm not saying the Sust being dosed like that is okay, I am just saying I don't think it is out of the ordinary.

The night is young, these results were just posted. Lets see what happens and let the lab chime in before we go saying they are out here scamming people.

Something smells fish about this altogether . I'm the one that tested the high end products .
Can you explain what you mean by that (something smells fishy).And what is your relation to them? I ask because I know you are a big fan of their and push them; and joined here around same time they did...

Get Shredded!
I don't believe they would underdose test or dbol way to cheap to do that .

By the way which lab u work for lol .
Yes I run there products and give credit where it belongs plain and simple .

Just joined in February? When did red bird and joker join?

You do sound like a shill in the “Awesome Labs” post a couple weeks ago. I mean that’s some A1 dick riding. It’s cool if you like their products and want to stand up for your dealer but to start a thread on it. Real Cheerleader

As per the forum they joined in July lol.

I send products I have on hand and have them tested and then we will what's what

I don't think I ever posted anything like that . I do believe you have mixed me up with someone else

I don't think I ever posted anything like that . I do believe you have mixed me up with someone else

7/11/20

Matter of fact bro. You sound a shill in all your threads after I look a little harder.

Im not sure about bleeding purple but I think red bird might have left a little purple on your mouth there we got done.

Im joking bro

But seriously get off your knees it’s gross

Last edited:

Who are you asking “which lab you work for”? If me, none! I just recently gave in to the hype surrounding sxript and made an order. Now I’m feeling very discouraged and upset.

I’ve used there products no complaints

7/11/20

Matter of fact bro. You sound a shill in all your threads after I look a little harder.

Im not sure about bleeding purple but I think red bird might have left a little purple on your mouth there we got done.

Im joking bro

But seriously get off your knees it’s gross

U r really trying to make it personal but that's okay . I have ran into many keyboard warriors in my day lol .

I was just saying it don't make sense to underdosed the cheapest shit when the high end stuff is dosed right .

I'm sure u do t have anything better to do on Friday night lol .

Back