• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PuritySourceLabs.ru will temporarily be closing for the rest of the month.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"We apologize for any inconvenience, however all shipping services will be temporarily be suspended for winter recess until January 1st 2021..
All current orders that are pending and have been processed will still be honored"..

CLOSED.jpg

PuritySourceLabs.ru will temporarily be closing for the rest of the month.
All pre-existing orders and pending orders will still be fulfilled.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you..

Thank you for your understanding!

Team P.S.L.

For questions or concerns please see contact info below
Contact customer service email - orders@puritysourcelabs.ru
or
P.S.L lead representative click here for all questions/concerns Q/A ::HERE::
Do Not Panic!
7f77fbed0c356f90b322a523c439c51a.jpg

Enjoy the holiday break brother. Everyone needs time off.

Hope everyone has a great and fun holiday!
Stay safe and don't do anything to get arrested!!! Words of wisdom.
Ho ho ho....

I don't know anything, but 2020 is almost over :D

Hmmm.. while I'm sure the news is about to be released in the upcoming days... Everyone should keep their eyes peeled for good things to come, brought to you all by the entire team here at PSL, from the representatives and the backbones who are the sponsored athletes.. PSL family is going to kick ass 2021!

Looking forward to the reopening

Looking forward to you guys re-opening. Looking to make my first purchase with you guys in Jan/Feb!

IML Gear Cream!
Looking forward to you guys re-opening. Looking to make my first purchase with you guys in Jan/Feb!

Many many people are looking forward..
We are just as excited as everyone else. We want to come into the new year with Good vibes for everyone!!

Many many people are looking forward..
We are just as excited as everyone else. We want to come into the new year with Good vibes for everyone!!

Can't wait, man!!!!

I think we're all excited I know I am!

Looking forward to doing business with you guys again, any update on reopening?

Long time no hear, how you been man? You been laying low for a while? Anyhow it's great to see you again my dude and we are already opened, we are just restocking the local department with some more items but the international stock is plentiful, healthy and handsome and in need of adoption to be relocated in some glutes.

Looking forward to doing business with you guys again, any update on reopening?
We haven't spoken in a bit. Glad to see ya here

Long time no hear, how you been man? You been laying low for a while? Anyhow it's great to see you again my dude and we are already opened, we are just restocking the local department with some more items but the international stock is plentiful, healthy and handsome and in need of adoption to be relocated in some glutes.

We haven't spoken in a bit. Glad to see ya here

It has been a whirlwind 2+ years, lost the house in a wild fire 2 years ago, got married 3 weeks later, had my hip replaced in January, still fighting with my insurance to get the rest of my money, got enough to start the rebuild but worried about insurance not paying me what they owe me, it was a total loss, I don’t know why they won’t give me what I paid for.

The house we were renting sold, we couldn’t find anyone that would rent to us month to month so we are living on site in our 5th wheel, relying on a generator for power, not ideal but better than being totally outdoors.

Thats just the highlights so to speak, it’s been total fuckary all along and the dempanic hasn’t helped at all, hopefully I can get settled in and get things back on track, A solid routine helps me keep my head together, it’s been tough with all the time devoted to the new hous build, hopefully we can move in by April and I can get back to business as usual, Thanks guys, you rock

Back