• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arm size

PIPSUX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok...
So I have a strange question and not exactly sure how to properly describe it lol

The issue I'm having is when you look at my arms they have a good amount of muscle (not body builder arms lol)
But when I look at them from the back they look like string beans.
What can I do to fix this?
They look fine from side but from the back I look like a 6 year old 😂😂
Will just working out triceps more make this area thicker?

Ok...
So I have a strange question and not exactly sure how to properly describe it lol

The issue I'm having is when you look at my arms they have a good amount of muscle (not body builder arms lol)
But when I look at them from the back they look like string beans.
What can I do to fix this?
They look fine from side but from the back I look like a 6 year old
Will just working out triceps more make this area thicker?
Probably. More pressing and dips is a good place to start

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Need more triceps.

Headcrushers
Close Grip Bench
Pushdowns
Dips
Kickbacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricep focus for sure.

also hammer curls.

try to increase forearm size with those handles with rope attached to a plate weight too.

but also.... your body tries to stay symmetrical and homeostatic so if your lagging in other body parts, bringing them up will allow gains in other areas as well.

basically just keep moving forward with progressive overload in all your muscle groups.

Agree on above, roughly 2/3 of your upper arm is triceps, so figuring out how to best stimulate them should help solve this. Rich Piana always impressed me from the back in how big his tris were.

You may be lacking "density" as well.

Which you get with many years of heavy lifting.

Thanks
I appreciate all the suggestions!
I'm no professional but I do my best to learn as I go.

Excellent advice in here.

My triceps won't grow too much. Even after 24+ years I have accepted that. Some of us are limited. My shoulders, I barely touch them and they're bigger then my skull.

An option u can try. I used to use say 20mcgs of igf1lr3 Ed. Or u can do hgh even.

Front load it w more bac water. Even say 1 cc worth.

Use the slin pin and hit site injects. Biceps and triceps.

This will give u instant and massive temporary size gains.

My triceps at one point looked ridiculous bc of this method. Just massive.

The cool thing it's not like SEO oils so it's not gonna last year's, make u look deformed or potentially dangerous.

Goes away rather quickly. But if ur staying on say low dose hgh year round u can use this method to help. Just be sure u rotate sites evenly and equally. Or u will be lopsided lol.

It’s your triceps brother. Hit them harder. You may have been focusing on the biceps since “you” can see that but don’t neglect the tri’s. Its 2/3 of the entire size of your arm.

Skull crushers, dips, behind the head dumbbell presses. Rope push downs, etc. If you go to Pinterest and type in “triceps workouts” you’ll get a lot of great ideas. I do this for random body parts just to try something I’ve never done or haven’t done in a while to keep things fresh.

IML Gear Cream!
As others have said focus on heavy Tricep movements. Upright weighted dips, close grip (shoulder width, no reason to go closer) bench press, overhead extensions with a dumbell or ez curl bar, skull crushers etc. these types of movements will take you a lot further then doing cable Pushdowns all day. Not saying they don’t have their place but those other movements should be the meat and potatoes of the workout.

Grow lats and rear delts. Tricep and delt size really dictates the overall aesthetic and "size" of your arms. Lats will help to push them out when your lats are pushing on your inner tricep.

Prioritize them instead of hitting after chest, etc. slow and controlled movements with a crazy stretch should stimulate them

Back