• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Morning my broflakes, was off the boards for a while but now I'm back. Previously bought some gear off a source on this board ran it and it turned me happier than ever but now I'm better. Planning to take 3 grams of tren enth EW and plus doing crossfit at PF. Will this make me as jerked as HEAVYIRON? PM me with your nudes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems someone's butthurt to create this gimmick. Go to the gym or something!

Hahahahaha

I hate lifter69’s political view. But I think he’s an ok dude. It pisses me off he doesn’t see Biden as a liberal China establishment puppet like he really is... and the fact his new raise is gonna go bye bye if Biden gets in...

but I gotta say....

if this is big tree...

I think you’re fucking hilarious dude. I hope you really do lift ... I get your humor.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome. Seems like your pussy is sore. No? Lick your fingers and rub it.
Morning broflakes, was off the boards for a while but now I'm back. Previously bought some gear off a source on this board ran it and it turned me happier than ever but now I'm better. Planning to take 3 grams of tren enth EW and plus doing crossfit at PF. Will this make me as jerked as HEAVYIRON? PM me with your nudes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, but as a side note, I highly approve of his new handle

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
Just don't get the hate on Lifter6973 really. He may be outspoken but the hate's even worse.

Its all good. It is fun to be hated sometimes. I can be a good villain mainly because I can handle haters pretty well and I love to trigger them. My bros out there get me and while I may push buttons, if I don't think you are a complete douche bag, I do still have respect for you and I do not intend harm.
Just don't get the hate on Lifter6973 really. He may be outspoken but the hate's even worse.

Last edited:
Wait I'm confused now
You said the gear made you gay?
09b09589a3e9fa2f12b27ce3929ab1b0.gif

Eat, pound, sleep...

I can't speak for fng who started this thread, but I'm pretty sure there is no actual hate toward lifter. He's like the annoying kid the the backseat that keeps saying "are we there yet?" You really wanna smack him, but you don't cuz he's just a kid. I certainly dont hate him, its more like just busting balls.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I've narrowed down who the gimmick is. It is either Twisted or Zwhit. Both are idiots that are easily triggered and butt hurt and both are losers that I could see making a gimmick. Any other thoughts on who it is?

I've narrowed down who the gimmick is. It is either Twisted or Zwhit. Both are idiots that are easily triggered and butt hurt and both are losers that I could see making a gimmick. Any other thoughts on who it is?

I'm going to go with the numbers and say it is the same guy who has been creating gimmicks for the last week... North Wind that bumped every thread last night, bigtrees, pleasebanmeagain....

Get Shredded!
Welcome

Max

Who you calling a gimmick? I've had this handle since you were in short pants ya queer.

lol Welcome

Who you calling a gimmick? I've had this handle since you were in short pants ya queer.
Then your join date is a lie. Come on tell us a bit more about yourself!

Then your join date is a lie. Come on tell us a bit more about yourself!

Sure thing. So I'm 23 years old, black. Live beside a dumpster behind a In and Out Burger. Pretty much just enjoy doing hot yoga with your mom before I buttfuck her most night. Really think the clap she gave me is gonna clear up real soon.... U?

You guys might be right- Maybe this is the same guy that keeps getting banned. The rhetoric is sounding familiar and even Twisted and Zwhit don't really come across like this clown.

You guys might be right- Maybe this is the same guy that keeps getting banned. The rhetoric is sounding familiar and even Twisted and Zwhit don't really come across like this clown.
Yeah there has been a lot of these accounts lately here.
I think the covid boredom is getting bad.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Back