• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3 @ 25mcg a day

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this the sweet spot? Can you benefit speeding up your thyroid at this dose and preserve muscle mass at the same time? Is 50mcg too strong for most and they end up loosing their precious gains?

Let’s discuss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say depends on the person. I know for some 50mcg would be like crack for them. Others don’t even feel it.

Too much T3 for too long WILL shut the thyroid down so it always good to cycle off. But also too highs. Dose is catabolic and will deplete muscle and bone.

I know for me that realistically all I need when I use it based on labs, feeling and results is 5mcg am then again mid day.

Some would say that’s too low a dose. But not for me. With even 25mcg I have a resting Hr of 100c constantly sweat and can’t sleep.

I just watched a vid that included this talk. I've never used t3 but it seems that 25 may only replace natural production. So if dieting and production is down 25 is good to bring natural levels back but to really get the fat burning effects isn't 50 better?

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

T3 can be tricky. 12.5-100mcg is used depending on person. There is a huge difference between it and others like t4 or armour. Also, it is tapered off ; most would never just stop. 50mcg was needed during a cutting sesh. IME. But, again it was trialing that lead to that. Definitely super effective and nothing like t4 . It was like a furnace that burnt up bf%. Probably a lot more than just fat if I wasn’t on high ped use.

Max

T3 can be tricky. 12.5-100mcg is used depending on person. There is a huge difference between it and others like t4 or armour. Also, it is tapered off ; most would never just stop. 50mcg was needed during a cutting sesh. IME. But, again it was trialing that lead to that. Definitely super effective and nothing like t4 . It was like a furnace that burnt up bf%. Probably a lot more than just fat if I wasn’t on high ped use.

Max

T3 at 50mcg had my head pounding with headaches and feeling shitty for like two week’s. I haven’t touched it since 2015 because of the shitty experience I had. I’m thinking about giving it another go if the pandemic slows and I can continue to gym. I’m telling you I really hated T3 for a long time.

I would say depends on the person. I know for some 50mcg would be like crack for them. Others don’t even feel it.

Too much T3 for too long WILL shut the thyroid down so it always good to cycle off. But also too highs. Dose is catabolic and will deplete muscle and bone.

I know for me that realistically all I need when I use it based on labs, feeling and results is 5mcg am then again mid day.

Some would say that’s too low a dose. But not for me. With even 25mcg I have a resting Hr of 100c constantly sweat and can’t sleep.
Makes sense so you definitely feel that dose and splitting it helps a lot ?

- - - Updated - - -

I just watched a vid that included this talk. I've never used t3 but it seems that 25 may only replace natural production. So if dieting and production is down 25 is good to bring natural levels back but to really get the fat burning effects isn't 50 better?

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yea it seems to be hit or miss for a lot of ppl.

T3 at 50mcg had my head pounding with headaches and feeling shitty for like two week’s. I haven’t touched it since 2015 because of the shitty experience I had. I’m thinking about giving it another go if the pandemic slows and I can continue to gym. I’m telling you I really hated T3 for a long time.

I understand completely. It is so variable. Has everything to do with caloric intake and hydration along with your protocol. That was at the end and a short time. It is incredibly strong and not to be messed with for most. Just MO

Max

Back