• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ready to Cut Again!

ReadyToCut2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guy's my first thread made on here :)

so has it goes 1 year ago i got stabbed ( i no harsh!) the stab wound was in my leg, in which then compartment syndrome set it self in my leg after 5 operation's and close to two month in hospital! and loosing all my anterior compartment muscles in my leg while also being left with foot drop (i no im going on but im taking you through the moment by moment:coffee:) during this time i put 4 stone on with the being in hospital and then when coming out having to rest i am now back to myself with a bit of deformed leg though haha but hey least i have the leg! i am ready to get back into shape and get that bodyfatwe down and weight.

ive made this thread for support from you guys and to have a look what my diets going to be looking like and workouts ill upload photos week by week for people to see the change anyhow ill put my stats up and diet and work out tonight if not in the morning im looking for you guys to follow my progress and help me if my diet or work out needs twitchin about. i have used aas before i was in fairly decent shape but to start off i think im going to cut some off this fat away may chuck in some ephedrine or clen but that will be all. anyhow i will upload starting photos my diet and my workout plan.

peace out:)

Good luck with diet and work out. I will be following. Btw, how did u get stabbed? Playing ninja with some friends or something to do with a girl maybe?

Man that's a lot to go through dood. Glad to hear you're on the road back.

thanks man looking for support from you guys my main goal is to get rid of the fat first.

That's what we're here for bro.

Starting back is always a challenge but it seems like you;re determined ans that's a big part of the battle. I think you're on the right track with getting your diet and workouts in line before returning to any AAS. I know for myself when I'm starting back after a long lay off I just have to get my head on straight again and that means doing the basics right and keep them going for a while before adding any of the supplements.

That's what we're here for bro.

Starting back is always a challenge but it seems like you;re determined ans that's a big part of the battle. I think you're on the right track with getting your diet and workouts in line before returning to any AAS. I know for myself when I'm starting back after a long lay off I just have to get my head on straight again and that means doing the basics right and keep them going for a while before adding any of the supplements.

right guys how do i add photos into the thread

IML Gear Cream!
right guys how do i add photos into the thread

To add them from your computer click the "Go Advanced" button on the bottom right of the "Quick Reply" box. That will open another page with a more robust editor box. Then click the "paper clip" icon. This will allow you to choose pics from your computer. You can add text in the editor box as the same time and the images will show as thumbnails under the text.

To add them from your computer click the "Go Advanced" button on the bottom right of the "Quick Reply" box. That will open another page with a more robust editor box. Then click the "paper clip" icon. This will allow you to choose pics from your computer. You can add text in the editor box as the same time and the images will show as thumbnails under the text.

ill give it a go now mate photos are ready to come up

Back