• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CONTEST: Show me your best Before & After ?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Team Monstro : Bruno

Attachments

• 130096904_3697485373649416_312711395669631711_n.jpg
    130096904_3697485373649416_312711395669631711_n.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Nice transformation there. what is team monstro?

What are we playing for?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Team MONSTRO is my team , as im getting older and not improving enough to compete at higher level i try to focus more on coaching online .

8 month transformation. 4lbs lighter on the right.

5ab11052592dfd9511573376ccc71c72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

February this year
f3bcd8103bbd6bf7cba3f2fb050c7256.jpg

November this year
f49ca02ddd176a67a1b628390ad0de0c.jpg

Damn Killionb12 is a beast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

February this year

November this year

Great Transformation. Some major recomping right there

Max
#lostthefat

IML Gear Cream!
February this year

November this year

Congrats , this is crazy , looks like another body . I can tell you that you use the quarentine to do good thinks . Thanks for the posting and keep good work

This is an amazing transformation you build muscle and lose fat same time because you lose only little bit weight , and you look grainy and shreded as hell . Keep good work and thaks for the post

Thank you!

Jose from Team MONSTRO

Attachments

• 130277172_3578097625631480_4810376964437876590_n.jpg
    130277172_3578097625631480_4810376964437876590_n.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 162
Four and a half years of consistent work and 26lbs of solid muscle gains kept.
Slow and steady wins the race
02f5b515f7d480df231bd76dbcf45181.jpg
1a43163eb287323a600f97bfe352058d.jpg

First, I’m personally nowhere near the amazing condition of most of y’all here. And I don’t share my personal fitness level at all really except for with my coach. I have always been overweight and was always so self conscience. But in June I decided to get my shit together and I believe I finally found my passion and drive to live a healthy lifestyle and better myself not only for my family but for myself also. I started off by completing two 8 week coaching plans back to back and just recently signed up for a now 6 month coaching plan. I have been following a very strict diet and meal plan and have been very faithful for my workout plan since June. First picture I was 265lbs my heaviest, extremely overweight, disgusting and didn’t care at all about my appearance second picture now down to 185lbs and currently the best shape I have ever been in. I still have a lot of work to do and still not satisfied but I know I’m doing better for my family and myself with a much healthier lifestyle that I now live. I don’t plan on stopping any time soon!
RkINwCG.png

(Vision edited pic to fit better for viewers)

Last edited by a moderator:
First, I’m personally nowhere near the amazing condition of most of y’all here. And I don’t share my personal fitness level at all really except for with my coach. I have always been overweight and was always so self conscience. But in June I decided to get my shit together and I believe I finally found my passion and drive to live a healthy lifestyle and better myself not only for my family but for myself also. I started off by completing two 8 week coaching plans back to back and just recently signed up for a now 6 month coaching plan. I have been following a very strict diet and meal plan and have been very faithful for my workout plan since June. First picture I was 265lbs my heaviest, extremely overweight, disgusting and didn’t care at all about my appearance second picture now down to 185lbs and currently the best shape I have ever been in. I still have a lot of work to do and still not satisfied but I know I’m doing better for my family and myself with a much healthier lifestyle that I now live. I don’t plan on stopping any time soon!
d1bfab86db77d68a57c6331041d53fa7.jpg

b30c30237bf63a8c2247a1f2bd20c596.jpg

Dude you have done amazing! Be proud of that. Keep grinding it only gets better.

Yep still my hero! Fucking swolle.

Get Shredded!

That's hard work right there. Good job

CONTEST: Show me your best Before & After ?

Damn Nice Job bmf ! Totally different person!! Love seeing that kind of dedication. No steroid does that!! Lol

Max

wow! Are you using a coach here on asf?

wow! Are you using a coach here on asf?

No I’m not, I have another coach outside of the forums I use. I use the forums as a huge motivation tactic seeing everyone in such amazing shape and wanting to live healthy here all across the community just keeps me extra focused and well driven. I never want to give up because I see everyone here in such better shape lol not too mention all the positivity I see from all members across ASF. Forums are def playing a psychological role in my journey for sure.

8 month transformation. 4lbs lighter on the right.

5ab11052592dfd9511573376ccc71c72.jpg

This is exactly why I tell guys to stay off the scale and stop counting numbers, and that muscle density will make one look and appear bigger and better. Guys talking about drol/dbol combo's deca and high test, yet they can appear bigger in moderate test,tbol/var/ hgh and mast. Fuck the scale, let the mirror do all te talking

February this year
November this year

Bro, you killed it. Listen everyone is at a different level, in fact improvements like that at time win contests because over all instances like your has some of the best improvements. You don't need to be competing or built like a brick shit house to be a part of this life along with boosting and showing off what you earned. This right here is what this what of life is all about. GOOD FOR YOU!
I'm all about concealing ink too.. if you don't mind, hit me up in PM's would like to see the ink. :winkfinger:

delts are full as fuck.. whats your shoulder routine look like?

RkINwCG.png

(Vision edited pic to fit better for viewers)

What have you been doing to maintain the weight loss? Tons of people have the weight loss targeting goal, but have no follow up plan, clearly you have a great maintenance plan in place, good for you, you look amazing.
I bet your family is super happy for you. This is huge man, great work. You look like a whole different person!

This is why it's suggested to get a coach people, whether you hire someone online, or in your area. When you stick with it and don't waste the coaches time, this is the results..:winkfinger:

What have you been doing to maintain the weight loss? Tons of people have the weight loss targeting goal, but have no follow up plan, clearly you have a great maintenance plan in place, good for you, you look amazing.
I bet your family is super happy for you. This is huge man, great work. You look like a whole different person!

This is why it's suggested to get a coach people, whether you hire someone online, or in your area. When you stick with it and don't waste the coaches time, this is the results..:winkfinger:

Vision, I’m still training with my coach currently just restarted a 6 month plan two weeks ago to get me all the way until upcoming May till I will Have to think about renewing my plan or what I’m going to do.

Coach provides me with customized meal plans and workout plans weekly checkin’s
With him at the end of every week to hold me accountable for my actions lol and to make any adjustments with my plan of course.

The reason I went ahead and took this route mainly is because he took any questions or guessing out of all equations. All my food all my fluids all my supplements all my workout plans are custom made for my body and my condition, whatever I’m comfortable with or however hard I’m wanting to push. If I have a question I can contact him at any time.

I haven’t been put into the corner and had to maintain yet without his guidance because I just keep renewing my plans with him lol but all my different meal plans that he has made for me since the start really isn’t that bad and I could for sure see myself continuing meal plan even If I would stop training with him.

Back