• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methadrol extrem and test?

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever ran methadrol extreme with like 750-1000mg of test a week? I'm thinking about running this really soon

I ran it a couple cycles back I blew up but the MDE made me soooo sleepy... It was the original formula

It's a good jump start but like vicious said, it can make you tired. I don't notice a difference but that's because I always take naps so I'm always getting tired. I usually get atleast 12 hours of sleep a day between night time and my 2:00pm nap lol.

It's a good jump start but like vicious said, it can make you tired. I don't notice a difference but that's because I always take naps so I'm always getting tired. I usually get atleast 12 hours of sleep a day between night time and my 2:00pm nap lol.

12 hours sleep !! ?? What does your blood panel look like ?My son in law used the MDE and blew up in just over one month-I was impressed-Luck-OD

I have lupus, so fatigue is something I suffer from more than any other side from the disease. I've been like this for many years and decided to go get checked around the time I was deciding on trt so I had my dr do a full panel to check for anything and everything he can through blood. I came back positive on 3 different labs for lupus. Other than fatigue and always wanting to sleep it doesn't really bother me. My joints get achy from time to time but it could be worse. Some people aren't able to do shit and have to quit working and functioning like a regular person because of it. So I'm pretty lucky. I had no idea what the hell lupus was until I found out I had it. I'll tell you what though, it makes it nice while on tren. I sleep so good and don't suffer from night sweats. All I have to do is lay down and close my eyes and I'll be out within a minute or 2 and can sleep for a few hours.

i am running MDE(original right now with 500teste. so far so good. just have your supports on hand.

Do u guys think it would be ok if I just started methadrol alone it's first week cause I'm waiting on test to come, so like if I ran methadrol alone for 1 or 2 weeks then started test e and continue the methadrol for the next 2 weeks then run the test e for 16 weeks total and then run pct

I have lupus, so fatigue is something I suffer from more than any other side from the disease. I've been like this for many years and decided to go get checked around the time I was deciding on trt so I had my dr do a full panel to check for anything and everything he can through blood. I came back positive on 3 different labs for lupus. Other than fatigue and always wanting to sleep it doesn't really bother me. My joints get achy from time to time but it could be worse. Some people aren't able to do shit and have to quit working and functioning like a regular person because of it. So I'm pretty lucky. I had no idea what the hell lupus was until I found out I had it. I'll tell you what though, it makes it nice while on tren. I sleep so good and don't suffer from night sweats. All I have to do is lay down and close my eyes and I'll be out within a minute or 2 and can sleep for a few hours.

Is good you have figured it out and have it dialed in:winkfinger: !! BIG KUDOS-OD

Original MDE is no joke. Seriously one of the best OTC's I ever used.

Is good you have figured it out and have it dialed in:winkfinger: !! BIG KUDOS-OD

Thanks OD. I'm glad I did finally go and figure it out. I got kinda bad off until we found this out and got on some meds. It's been smooth sailing ever since minus the fatigue. But hey, that just means I have no problem with recovery after a hard day in the gym lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Do u guys think it would be ok if I just started methadrol alone it's first week cause I'm waiting on test to come, so like if I ran methadrol alone for 1 or 2 weeks then started test e and continue the methadrol for the next 2 weeks then run the test e for 16 weeks total and then run pct

The first time I ran it, I ran it alone. Though my gains were solid I got bad lethargy and my libido took a shit. I recommend test being ran with it because it cured the sides I got from my first round with it.

Back