• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cobra Kia approved - Bad ass enough to peal down any adipose tissue..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
🐍Cobra Kia approved🐍
Bad ass enough to peal down any adipose tissue..TD pics

Get a load of this body re-comp stack..
Let's hear your thoughts about this one,,,,, What do you think?

This cut blend will sweep the leg of any adipose tissue that is lingering and needs to go, this will peel almost anyone down, like a champ..
Kick your winter fat in the face and show no mercy..

If you're trying to find the balance, you don't need to catch a fly with chop sticks in order to learn that you can accomplish anything,
These blends, especially the Cutting Mix Pro will show you that mentally and physically you are a force to be reckoned with..

Johnny "APPROVED" HERE
fA0Qn6p.png

XVuCjOX.png

0kmbnjj.png

CUTTING MIX PLUS - 300mg/ml - 10 ml vial EP GOLD - USA - Puritysourcelabs
uF3DgN9.png

bjGSJJp.png

8gVZOxg.png

QnOWsqu.png

Im pretty sure I just drooled ... a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I want the stack more or the Jonny toy....

Eat, pound, sleep...

From the original karate kid? Man legend stuff

Eat, pound, sleep...

Actually no it's not the original but it is pretty old, I seen this many years ago walking in Target and it was just randomly sitting there so I grabbed it.. there is no way I could leave the store without it.. come to find out many years later they came out with the movie or TV series haha.. the TV series is pretty dope, people think it's corny but I like it..

The presentation is spectacular, the labels are great quality, nice gloss look to them, and the peel back option that displays the contents is simply the most perfect final touch.
You have to have these in your hands to appreciate them.
rjyx4D7.jpg

3zxk3ae.jpg

Me too, I was actually told it would be beneficial for my back as long as I keep strength training my core and my glutes. Lol
Nice I could see some water weight helping. I notice more pain when I’m dried out and lean.

Nice I could see some water weight helping. I notice more pain when I’m dried out and lean.
That's actually what was suggested, I was told not to get fat clearly which I don't normally do, but I was told to eat more, of course keep it as clean as possible. Limit certain cardio that is painful. And just work on core, walking, glutes and using a lot of exercise balls. If I can get some more fluid going on with rehabilitation they say I could be back to normal and live a decent life doing what I'm doing, within reason ❤️

That's actually what was suggested, I was told not to get fat clearly which I don't normally do, but I was told to eat more, of course keep it as clean as possible. Limit certain cardio that is painful. And just work on core, walking, glutes and using a lot of exercise balls. If I can get some more fluid going on with rehabilitation they say I could be back to normal and live a decent life doing what I'm doing, within reason ❤️
Yeah I like lean bulking.. maybe 10-15 pounds nothing crazy like 30 lbs. but I feel like I heal up from all year of hitting the weights leaner. Plus the extra weight helps with weight training as long as I don’t try new PR’s or anything crazy. It’s been a tough few years getting back on track and getting muscle after getting hurt. I was on a bulk when I got hurt or I might have bled out tbh if I would have been on a cut.

When this blend first dropped I had a guy log it for Uncle Z. He was maybe 170. The gains he made were unreal. There's a log in our section back in 2020. He ended up going to prison during the log because he wife said he lost his shit went on a meth binge and then prison. But man those were some good gains lol.

Cut mix plus 300 my Favorite of all time. Total game changer specially when you add primo to it my oh my

Is the tbol best stacked with that? Idk much about the tbol I’ll have to do some research.
I wouldn't necessarily say it stacks the best, because that's subjective and personal preference. But it does help with avoiding flattening out. It will definitely give someone the added advantage, when reeling things back and trying to avoid stringing out. But this would depend on how aggressive they get with reeling things back.

When this blend first dropped I had a guy log it for Uncle Z. He was maybe 170. The gains he made were unreal. There's a log in our section back in 2020. He ended up going to prison during the log because he wife said he lost his shit went on a meth binge and then prison. But man those were some good gains lol.
damn meth and tren :bash:

Holy mother of god.. he worked his ass off and than took meth? could you imagine meth and tren, holy smokes..

I just got some rapid pro cut that im gonna give a try, Looking to see if i can find a combination including tren that actually gives me some size, tren historically will flatten me out, shredded but thin feeling. I’m curious what are you guys eating that puts the weight on when you use tren, I cant seem to eat enough to gain weight, its a double edged sword for me, anyone else relate to that

Back