• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting into the military

diesel808

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I'm looking to get into the marines, currently on cycle test and deca. Of course I'm gonna wait till after my cycle to go in, but I'm just curious on the testing I've read everywhere they don't test unless under suspicion or you go around telling people. But I heard they test for steroids at MEPS or atleast take blood levels.

My question is after cycle your levels are still messed up, and I know deca stays in the system for up to 18 months. Will this end up stopping me from passing the tests due to my levels not being normal? I had a few other questionss but can't remember them at the moment.

Certainly google your question.......I'm not 100% sure if the Military drug testing is exactly the same during entrance and active duty(I'm thinking they wouldn't tell you anyways if you ask).....You would THINK their drug test is the same no matter when you take it but the Military drug test is gc/ms(unless something newer/more advanced has come along), its an expensive test so I "could" possibly see them use a standard cheap mickey-mouse drug test when initially accepted but don't quote ANYTHING I've said.....I'm trying to think outloud for a way to help you out.....I say all of that b/c when I went in I certainly had shit in my system and was nervous about the drug test but nothing was ever said or done so on to Parris Island I went........................In anyevent, you can ask your recruiter about it (obviously, don't say "I used/did this or that" but ask him " what if someone did steroids but is off them now what are the chances of it coming up on the drug test")........he'll probably ask when or for how long etc.............Also, there is a certain amount that is ok SHOULD it pop up.....all depends on how the substance was used..........anyways, hope this kind/sorta helps u out........Good Luck

Doubt they'd test you for nandrolone, but make sure you do a bad ass, long pct before going to boot camp. There'd be nothing worse than going to boot camp while trying to recover from deca, as I read that nandrolone shuts you down pretty hard.

I know 100% for a fact they only test for cocaine, meth, marijuana and a rotation of barbituates. Some pain killers and amphetamine etc can give false positive. They do not test for any steroids at meps. And only test in service if there is probable cause or your a dirt bag.

End of thread :)

I know 100% for a fact they only test for cocaine, meth, marijuana and a rotation of barbituates. Some pain killers and amphetamine etc can give false positive. They do not test for any steroids at meps. And only test in service if there is probable cause or your a dirt bag.

This is true I served 8 years Marine infantry unless you are under suspicion they will test and wont just do a random test because of cost etc. But as far as at meps I worked at one for a bit and they do the basic testing But good luck on everything.

Brother I was just honorably discharged from the Army. Served 4 years as an Infantryman, did a tour in Afghanistan. My brother is a 9 year Marine and I can tell you for 100% they do not test for AAS. Not in MEPS or once you're on Active Duty. They do test for rec drugs. I can tell you that although they do not test for AAS, your Commander/COC ( Chain of Command ) can make you submit to a test if they beleive you are on AAS. Once you signed your name, sworn your oath, and passed your boot camp/AIT training you are considered Government Property and they can make you do pretty much anything as far as testing goes.

My suggestion is not to be on any AAS while you are on Active Duty. The amount of running you will do and the crazy workouts would make your life dangerous and misreable. You want a clean, healthy state of mind when you join. Use the Military to advance your future career and make your service a solid resume builder. You do that by staying out of trouble, listening to what people tell you to do, work hard, get promotioned and most of all leave the service with and Honorable Discharge. If you do that... you'll set yourself up for a good job when you get out. I've always said the Military can be your best friend that helps you out every chance he can or it can be like anal herpes and follow you for the rest of your life...

I joined in 2008 and got out just recently. Before i joined I had been using AAS for roughly 12 years. I made the decision to stop all together and I was glad I did. Now... I'm back!!! Ha ha ha

Good luck to you. If you need anything or any questions answered please PM me. I won't hesitate to help out in any way I can; AAS wise or Military. If I dont know the answer I can try and point you in the right direction.

JJ

RayC good to see fellow VETS on this board. I just ETS'd not to long ago. I was also Infantry...

Infantry leads the way brother!

IML Gear Cream!

100% spot on. Plus, do you really think they're gonna spend more money on a steroid test when there have been major budget cuts across the board? Enjoy the cycle brother

This is all great advice above. And Super Red couldn't of been anymore right on this. Make sure you do your PCT to the "T" and give your self some time, a month or two after pct to jump in. Your going to be so fucking stressed and your bodies going to go through starvation and extreme loss of sleep and not to mention that you're mentally going to get "Mind Fucked". The last thing you want to add to that list is symptom withdrawal from gear.

Yea I'm definitely waiting till I'm completely off cycle. Currently mid so still got a ways to go before I get in.

Also gotta get my cardio up been only training for mass really so my cardio is in the shits right now lol

Thanks everyone for the replies and info

Back