• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anastrozole and Caber dosing...

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is normal dosing for caber and Anastrozole for tren e and test e cycle... To many differnt opinions on what im reading confusing...

Well perhaps you could start with at what dosages are you going to be running the test and tren at..

If it was me id run .25 adex eod and .5 caber twice a week

you must have some pretty damn legit adex to be running .25mg every other day. Please list your source for a response like that. Anyway, Caber has a half-life of about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 days so that's why people usually take it Monday and Thursday for example. I like to always no matter what keep my blood levels as steady as possible so I just take .5mg of caber every fourth day. I can count so I don't need a seven day calender to tell me what day I need to take what. And with tren at 500mg/week I would be taking .5mg/eod at least. I'm not gyno prone but I can't see how someone could get away with only 0.75mg/adex a week on 500mg of Tren. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just trying to make a valid point. And my Adex is from AY and EK.... Just saying....

I'm on 600mg Tren E and 875mg Test E. Taking 0.5mg Caber 2x/week and 0.5mg Adex EOD. I was on 2x 0.5mg Adex per week until I went from 500mg Test to 875mg, had to increase to keep some bloat down.

damn man, maybe I should back off my dose a little. I usually run adex at .5mg/ed.

damn man, maybe I should back off my dose a little. I usually run adex at .5mg/ed.

If you are having low estro sides I would but if your sexual function is good, no dry or sore joints then it is probably appropriate. Only way to know is blood work but you know that.

you must have some pretty damn legit adex to be running .25mg every other day. Please list your source for a response like that. Anyway, Caber has a half-life of about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 days so that's why people usually take it Monday and Thursday for example. I like to always no matter what keep my blood levels as steady as possible so I just take .5mg of caber every fourth day. I can count so I don't need a seven day calender to tell me what day I need to take what. And with tren at 500mg/week I would be taking .5mg/eod at least. I'm not gyno prone but I can't see how someone could get away with only 0.75mg/adex a week on 500mg of Tren. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just trying to make a valid point. And my Adex is from AY and EK.... Just saying....

Using very legit raw anastrazole powder. On a cycle as "light" as he was asking about, thats what id run to keep estro in check. Normally i run .5 ED for my cycles (3 grams of misc hormones per week). Gotta get bloodwork to know for sure! Taking too much Adex IMO hinders gains. I like a little bloat and estro. lol

Back