• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gram of test e vs 250mg test e and 600mg of tren

Maxmoto17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do u guys think would have better gains? I have yet to run tren but am thinking about it, I'm wanna run a bulking cycle and I'm gonna be stacking it with superdrol for the first 4 weeks

What do u guys think would have better gains? I have yet to run tren but am thinking about it, I'm wanna run a bulking cycle and I'm gonna be stacking it with superdrol for the first 4 weeks

Pretty drastically different cycles you got there man..

What kind of a bulk? You wanting the scale to go up as much as possible of you just want LBM gains? I think you need to give some more details on where your current stats are and what exactly you want to accomplish this cycle.

Overall a gram of test will probly put more weight on the scale, but the tren/test combo will be much higher quality gains along with greater strength.

Also be careful running superdrol with any 19-nor.

What kind of a bulk? You wanting the scale to go up as much as possible of you just want LBM gains? I think you need to give some more details on where your current stats are and what exactly you want to accomplish this cycle.

Overall a gram of test will probly put more weight on the scale, but the tren/test combo will be much higher quality gains along with greater strength.

Can you elaborate on this please? Never heard anyone say this before. Thanks

its not that diff, I'm basically wondering what would build the most muscle tissue, and I'm just asking cause I don't know that much about tren and from what I know it's not really used as a bulker by most people, but it must build muscle better than test just not as much water weight, I'm naturally an ectomorph body style so even when I do a dirty bulk I barly gain any fat. I'm 6,3 ,204. And I just want u guys opinion on comparing like 1000mg of test alone vs 600mg of tren and trt test dose. And I know tren can be used for bulking, my buddy just ran his first test,tren cycle and went from 185 to 213 in 10 weeks

And if superdrol is bad with 19 nors, what would be something good to add in eq?

I've never had any trouble running Superdrol with NPP. Superdrol is methylated masteron. People run masteron with tren and nandrolone all the time.

Still looking for some type of info with that SD and nor-19 comment!

Although not a progestin nor can it convert to estrogen SD does still exhibit progesterone/prolactin side effects. Its a very strange hormone.

Although not a progestin nor can it convert to estrogen SD does still exhibit progesterone/prolactin side effects. Its a very strange hormone.

I this this is kinda rare IMO, but it could happen. I thought you were gonna at least have a link to a study or something lol

is prami or Caber needed on an SD cycle?

No... I have used a ton of SD and never had a prolactin problem.

You could run it. Also make sure u have an ai in ur pct. SD has a bad rebound rep of causing gyno post cycle.

Eh there's conflicting studies on how exactly it's causing gyno. I've been playing with it for a couple years now.

You could run it. Also make sure u have an ai in ur pct. SD has a bad rebound rep of causing gyno post cycle.

Before I found the forums I would run SD with no AI or PCT. I don't find a reason to run and AI at all but a PCT is a must (now anyway.) I never had an estro rebound from SD and I have ran that oral over 10 times.

Eh there's conflicting studies on how exactly it's causing gyno. I've been playing with it for a couple years now.

Post them up... I have nothing but time to read. Thanks

everybody is different, I can do 700+ a week of tren a with no changes in mood or night sweats(just sex sides) but if I add mast p, I'm good to go! Some people are more prone to certain sides than others.

I would be most concerned with liver issues on SD; make sure you have that covered with at least some Liv52 and even better if you run TUDCA with it. Tren is hard on the body in general but since it is the beginning of the cycle the SD is being ran I don't see the negatives from the tren having much of a compounding effect on your liver. As long as you are hydrated, take 5-10 grams of taurine a day and some extra potassium you should have an awesome cycle. I would run the tren personally and with that, I would have the caber going so you have no sexual side effects or prolactin sides.

All of the gains with a tren/test cycle will be lean and will make you stronger. I have never run SD with a tren/test cycle so I can't comment on that. Never have run tren before, I would suggest possibly starting at tren 500/test 250. If the sides are min. and you can tolerate it, then you could possibly bump it up. With tren you want to start off slow and test the waters and a good option would be to run tren ace so that it the sides are to much it doesn't take long to clear your system. Gains on tren are also dependant on your diet, but as I said earlier, all gains will be lean. Hope this helps and answers your question...and make sure you have your ancillaries on hand.

Icon

Get Shredded!
All of the gains with a tren/test cycle will be lean and will make you stronger. I have never run SD with a tren/test cycle so I can't comment on that. Never have run tren before, I would suggest possibly starting at tren 500/test 250. If the sides are min. and you can tolerate it, then you could possibly bump it up. With tren you want to start off slow and test the waters and a good option would be to run tren ace so that it the sides are to much it doesn't take long to clear your system. Gains on tren are also dependant on your diet, but as I said earlier, all gains will be lean. Hope this helps and answers your question...and make sure you have your ancillaries on hand.

Icon
What ancillaries would you recommend?

I am no expert when it comes to that because my protocols from my coach/trainer are a lot different, but def something for estrogen control and liver support if you are taking SD. Read some of the other post on tren cycles and that will give you an idea.

Icon

its not that diff, I'm basically wondering what would build the most muscle tissue, and I'm just asking cause I don't know that much about tren and from what I know it's not really used as a bulker by most people, but it must build muscle better than test just not as much water weight, I'm naturally an ectomorph body style so even when I do a dirty bulk I barly gain any fat. I'm 6,3 ,204. And I just want u guys opinion on comparing like 1000mg of test alone vs 600mg of tren and trt test dose. And I know tren can be used for bulking, my buddy just ran his first test,tren cycle and went from 185 to 213 in 10 weeks
I use test/tren as the backbone to any cycle I run bro. For straight bulk you can run higher test like 1:1 ratio and tren keeps bf down plus increases strength/mass but for me personally I prefer a 2:1 tren to test ratio. I run 725:350 right now for a lean gain cycle. I'm 26 6'3" and started at 185 before cycle. I'm ending week 6 and at 204. Do the math but tren will bulk the shit out of you.

Use aromasin to keep e in check from test. This should keep prolactin at a minimum but just in case have some prami/caber/letro on hand. Pick one.

I always felt like ass when I ran Tren doses higher than my Test doses. I loved Test, Tren, and EQ together. But regardless of dosages used, I always used more Test than anything else.

ccle96 said:
I'm going to run a test, Tren cycle soon. I'm going to use caber. Do I also need aromas in on top of that?

Yes. Keeping estrogen in check will help keep prolactin sides to a minimum.

If you've never run tren I'd be careful of starting at 600/wk and I'd damn sure run ace if I didn't listen to my first suggestion. I like tren, but it's a rough bitch

I used to run tren, what I hated about it was it destroyed my cardio. I could not breath and it raised my BP pretty bad. Now, pretty much do test alone. Some are able to handle tren, Im not one of those "some" so I stay away from it. Try it out and see how it works for you but I do agree 600 is to high for a first timer.

Back