• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

***Shipping Updates***

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as many of you know with the covid cases on the rise and the Christmas holidays around the corner shipping is the worse I’ve ever seen. Uncle Z usually shuts down religiously every year around this time because packs get lost and held up at a alarming rate. We don’t want any of our customers waiting week’s on end.

So being international is closed until January let’s speak about the Neighborhood shipping line. The Usps is a mess right now and this isn’t just certain states or areas. The entire USPS is delayed big time with covid and the holidays. I’m seeing packs take as long as ten days to go from Texas to Atlanta and this isn’t our shipper this is regular every day mail.

When you place your order for Neighborhood shipping just please be patient and be expecting a small delay. We still guarantee your order 100% no matter what. I’ve been getting lot's of PM’s on this matter from guy’s saying their order took a week when it usually takes 3-4 day’s wtf. Trust me we would love to have your order in your hand the next day if possible but in these times shits hectic and every source, retailer, and supplement company are dealing with the same problems. No ones safe! Everyone have a safe holiday and please don’t hesitate to pm me any questions about anything.

Last edited:
My Black Friday Boots I ordered still aren’t here and I paid for 3-5 day shipping.

$20 bucks and I'll personally deliver with a cold beer and a Newport plus a meth head hooker with no teeth.... No??

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Put a rebel flag over it and fuck for glory

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Now we’re taking

- - - Updated - - -

So my black Friday items are stuck in a sorting station up north now for almost two week’s. USPS is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Amazon BTW beloved Democratic Amazon

Now we’re taking

- - - Updated - - -

So my black Friday items are stuck in a sorting station up north now for almost two week’s. USPS is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Amazon BTW beloved Democratic Amazon
Yes they are!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I must be lucky all my packages have been early af. Also they are delivering here on Sundays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back