• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen, Liquid or Pill form

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just wanted to get some opinions of what some of you guys like or rather use Clen and if you tried both whats your experience with it and which one you think is better.

Thanks for the replies guys im leaning towards Liquid well some of Agent Yes because I know thats where its at

Ray same advice as above brother. I've had some great liquids and some bad.

I was a shift supervisor at a job I had and all that meant was that I had to write alot of reports at the end of the night. My hands would cramp up soooo bad hahahaha! I think I almost considered stopping the Clen all together because of it :)

good times ha ha ha

Ray same advice as above brother. I've had some great liquids and some bad.

I was a shift supervisor at a job I had and all that meant was that I had to write alot of reports at the end of the night. My hands would cramp up soooo bad hahahaha! I think I almost considered stopping the Clen all together because of it :)

good times ha ha ha

Thanks brother its like when i was running Tren I was getting a lil bit of sides but loved the results lol

I've had nothing but bad liquids with clen. However, i'm going to give AY's a shot also.

Back