• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Truth Behind Claims Of Spiked Supplements

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Truth Behind Claims Of Spiked Supplements

Rick Collins Esq. goes into detail about regulations on supplement companies and claims of spiked products.

Overtime in the mainstream media, the supplement world has gotten a bad name. There have been broad claims that most supplements are not regulated or that companies find loopholes around them. It can all become very confusing to the consumer. What can you trust to put in your body? In our latest GI Exclusive interview, the foremost legal authority on health and dietary supplement law, Rick Collins Esq., details the reality behind supplement spiking and regulations.

Label transparency is important within the supplement industry. While it’s true that consumers are trying to get the best and strongest results from supplements, they also need to trust companies are giving them legal ingredients. Are supplement companies lying to us? Or have a few bad apples poisoned the well?

It can all become very confusing in such a saturated market. That’s why we connected with Rick Collins Esq. to break down the realities behind legal claims against supplement companies. Are the claims of supplement spiking and misleading labels accurate? Are supplement companies not being regulated? Rick Collins clears the air with some facts.

The first thing he wants to make clear is that supplement companies are held to strict regulations. Some believe that all companies are trying to trick the consumer – but according to Collins, this is very hard to do under the current regulations in the United States.

But what about claims of supplements being spiked with illegal substances or too high of an ingredient dose? Rick Collins explains that this is caused by a variety of reasons and is often highlighted too broadly by mainstream media. It creates a negative narrative despite most companies playing by the rules.

In some cases, supplement spiking is due to accidental contamination. Other times, it’s lawyers trying to catch a supplement company on a technicality as the behest of a powerful client. And yes, sometimes there is a company that purposefully spikes their product.

As far as Rick Collins can tell, this is few and far between. The problem is once the claim gets picked up by the news, it gets manipulated into a specific narrative. The end result? Supplement companies are not to be trusted. Or at least that’s the story you might believe after a few fear-mongering news stories.

At the end of the day, it’s important for every athlete or consumer to do their homework. Double check labels, check out reviews, google a companies name to make sure there are no suspicious lawsuits against them. Odds are if you play it smart, you’ll be okay.

https://youtu.be/YZUJuUnnTl8

It's been a sad reality in recent years. You don't know if you're getting the real promised quality or not. I have had a bad strain once and the effects were nasty. I ended up spending more money on the doctors than the actual shake, and it was due to unreported chemicals in the blend. Since then, I have found a much better way to not only reverse the side effects but also increase my muscle flexibility as I'm trying to add more mass lately. The best supplements usually need bodybuilding reviews and trial form experts and actual bodybuilders and that's why I trust only https://skinnyyoked.com/ when it comes to picking supplements.

Back