• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test cypionate

nates0819

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey all i have a question. how severe is the water retention from cyp? assuming your diet is clean and your cardio is up? also what if your stacking something like Arimit from UG Pharma.. thanks in advance.

Thats such a vague question no answer will be accurate. Obviously water retention is going to be far greater for someone taking a gram a week vs someone taking 250mg a week. Next you have to figure in what kind of AI and what dosage that will be run at. Even then your diet can play a huge factor on how bloated you get.

Best answer i can give you is mg for mg and with the same AI dosage water retention with be the exact same as test e which isn't bad provided diet is clean and you run a proper AI such as aromasin 12.5mg eod or ed for sensitive users or very high dosages.

Shift is spot on with his advice brother.

Your dosage amount, diet, and what AI you are running will all factor in.

I've said this before and I always get strange responses when I say it but my body reacts differently to Test E compared to TEST C. Why, I'm not to sure. It could be that my diet was off a couple of times or that it came from different places. My point is that you won't know until you try it out.

My suggestion. Do your homework ( like you're doing right now :) , button down a solid diet, have everything on hand just incase. It sounds to me that you're worried about the bloat, from my experience thats because you dont want people knowing you're on AAS but I could be wrong. Just have the proper AI and a clean diet. Dont push a gram a week and you should be fine brother!

Good luck

Keep estrogen in control, low sodium diet and drink lots of water. When you don't drink enough water, your body will store it for when it needs it later. But if you give your body constant water, it does not feel the need to retain or store it.

Thank you all for the advice/ tips. The reason I'm worried about bloating is because I'm in the army, they are strict on weight control, I'm deploying in 4 days, and I hate being bloated lol. Bum sorry if I'm not suppose to post this here, but, could anyone give me a site that would ship to Afghanistan please. Quickest shippers preferably :) thanks in advance.

I don't know about the APO addy but I know a place that does overnite.

Back