• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

feedback on recipe/concentration

tigerblood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to balance PIP and injection volume. A bit of PIP is fine, but it would be good to know if these will likely cause PIP that cripples me to the point of not being able to lift. Any input on how to improve these, or what concentrations I could get away with, would also be appreciated. If it makes a difference, these will all be in their own vials, but the intention is to draw/mix/inject all 3 using a single barrel.

The amounts shown are calculated for 10g of powder at the listed concentrations. Thank you for taking the time to look.

EQ(bold. undec) 20ml total - 500mg/ml
Mig840 = 8ml
Powder/Raw = 10g
BA = 0.4ml (2%)
BB = 2ml (10%)

Test Enan. 25ml total - 400mg/ml
Mig840 = 12.6ml
Powder/Raw = 10g
BA = 0.5ml (2%)
BB = 2.5ml (10%)

Masterone prop. 66.65ml total - 150mg/ml
Mig840 = 46ml
Powder/Raw = 10g
BA = 1.33ml (2%)
BB = 10ml (15%)

If I could run Test @ 500mg/ml, and EQ @ 600mg/ml, with an "acceptable" amount of PIP then I'd be interested in hearing that feedback as well. I doubt that's possible but thought I'd ask anyway.

I've never used EO, so I don't know how my body would react to it and I'd like to avoid using it for now if possible.

Back