• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home - made gainer shakes...

columbo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats your reciepe's for gainer shakes you make yourself ?

for me its...

1 cup cottage cheese
2 scoops whey protein ( choc )
2 tsp ANPB
1 BANANA
16oz of water or milk

blend and drink...

Cottage cheese??? How does that mix?

Mine is:

2 cups powdered oats
1 cup frozen berries
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup almond milk
Tsp cinnamon
25g casein
25g whey
10g mono
And some water

Cottage cheese??? How does that mix?

Mine is:

2 cups powdered oats
1 cup frozen berries
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup almond milk
Tsp cinnamon
25g casein
25g whey
10g mono
And some water

the cottage cheese mixes ok bro, the texture is well broken down if blended for long enough and the water or milk can be adjust to give a consistancy you are happy with.
At first you might think it tastes like shit, but think liquid snickers bar and just chug ..lol

the cottage cheese mixes ok bro, the texture is well broken down if blended for long enough and the water or milk can be adjust to give a consistancy you are happy with.
At first you might think it tastes like shit, but think liquid snickers bar and just chug ..lol

Dude I love cottage cheese. Mix with Synthe-6. It's a diet saver!

Whats your reciepe's for gainer shakes you make yourself ?

for me its...

1 cup cottage cheese
2 scoops whey protein ( choc )
2 tsp ANPB
1 BANANA
16oz of water or milk

blend and drink...

Mine is almost identical except I use Greek yogurt instead of cottage cheese. In the morning I'll use cold black coffee instead of water.

What would be something good to mix with vanilla True Mass? I mix it with milk, 3 scoops

I just slammed my PM "clean" gainer -if there is such a thing. It's similar to captn's but:

PM Gainer:

10x large egg whites
2 scoops whey isolate or complex
1/2 cup of oats

add a bit of water to help mix it up. Ninja blenders are great too.

shake and slam it!

Total is 775 cals
75-85g protein
25g carbs
3g fat

I did heavy deads today so my body needs this while I sleep.

1/2 cup oats
8 oz skim milk
1/2 cup liquid egg whites
4 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 scoop whey

Totals:
Protein: 60g
Carbs: 59g
Fats: 37.5g
Total Calories: 813.5

whey protein, banana, frozen strawberries and blueberries, plain yogurt and milk with a few cubes of ice and then i blend it. as weird as that combination sounds, its taste pretty good to me, haha. very filling :p

whey protein, banana, frozen strawberries and blueberries, plain yogurt and milk with a few cubes of ice and then i blend it. as weird as that combination sounds, its taste pretty good to me, haha. very filling :p

Doesn't sound weird at all :thumb:

If you guys can drink milk without having explosive gas and stomach cramps all afternoon I hate you.

If you guys can drink milk without having explosive gas and stomach cramps all afternoon I hate you.

^THIS times 10. Not to mention, the absence of gluten in my diet seems to increase my sensativity to both gluten AND lactose. My stomach swells up like a balloon! That's right, I'm hatin'...;) Milk drinking bastards! Don't you know milk is for babies??? REAL men drink beer.... o_O

Get Shredded!
This is mine:

in blender:

1-2 bananas (2 if bulking or its postWO)
3-4tbs coconut oil or olive oil
1 handfull of frozen berries
1 scoop 25-30g oat meal
3-4 scoops of whey (75-100g)
2 tbs hemp/flax seed

fill er up and blend for 2 great servings! :-d
FAK now I'm starving...

sometimes ill add (used to add i guess) 1-2 tbs of peanutbutter. but i have been really liking the coconut oil in place of it.

There is a product made out of dried coconut flesh and husks - tastes awesome in shakes :)

I actually just did this last night mixed 20g whey 2 1/2 cups blueberries frozen. 1 dannon oikos blueberry Greek fat free yogurt with enough skim milk to cover the rest was about 3-4 cups mix up til berries break down and drink quickly. First batch was great til it sat a min and the yogurt curttled back up in the mix making an unappetising cottage cheese like consistancy

I'll have to give some of these a try.

Last edited:
2 cup egg whites, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 frozen banana, 2 tbs organic almond butter, 8 oz vanilla greek yogurt, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese.

Maybe throw in a serving or 2 of raw kale also if I need some more veggies for the day. Split this between 2 servings, and possibly add 1 tbs of ev olive oil if I need that too!
Not necessarily a "gainer" shake but helps me fill my lagging macros to reach my goals! Notice no protein powder, I like whole foods :winkfinger:

Back