• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Ritual

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love everything about injection day, which I do twice a week. From getting all the gear ready, to drawing it up, to preparing the injection spot, to pushing all the air out until you see a single drop of that dark tren run down the needle, to slight pain of it going in...I love everything about it. Sometimes a drop gets on my fingers and I even love the smell. Anyone else feel that way? I know it's typical with intravenous drug users to fall in love with the ritual because of the rush (I used to be one years ago) but I wonder if anyone else shares that feeling about gear like I do.

hell yes bro! its great. i love every part of it lol, a bro of mine hates pinning i was like your a pussy!

Pin ed. gets old pretty quickly :(

GEARS!

I used to be you fellas ...Try getting a gram of test prop and a gram of Masteron prop in a week for 12 weeks. You will look forward to the day that cycle comes to a close.

A gram each of Test P and Mast P a week !! That's like 3 mls a day 7 days a week. Your hardcore bro.
I used to be you fellas ...Try getting a gram of test prop and a gram of Masteron prop in a week for 12 weeks. You will look forward to the day that cycle comes to a close.

Hell no!
If they come up with something new that was as good injecting I'd be all over it.

The Ritual... Awesome title, Kinda wish that was my screen name now... Bro, I have dreams of pinning myself the night before pin day... I love it!!! You knows its play time once you get the smell of rubbing alcohol!

The Ritual... Awesome title, Kinda wish that was my screen name now... Bro, I have dreams of pinning myself the night before pin day... I love it!!! You knows its play time once you get the smell of rubbing alcohol!

They talk a lot about "rituals" in drug treatment. People talk about falling in love with the search for drugs, and all the steps leading up to doing them. I used to be that way with a lot of nasty shit. Been clean for years now but I'm glad I got into gear. Gave me a healthier focus than drugs and alcohol. I just love it. Some of my friends who don't use gear will look at the size of the needle and ask "how the fuck can you stick that in you?!" Because it feels GREAT that's how!

They talk a lot about "rituals" in drug treatment. People talk about falling in love with the search for drugs, and all the steps leading up to doing them. I used to be that way with a lot of nasty shit. Been clean for years now but I'm glad I got into gear. Gave me a healthier focus than drugs and alcohol. I just love it. Some of my friends who don't use gear will look at the size of the needle and ask "how the fuck can you stick that in you?!" Because it feels GREAT that's how!

Thanks for the rep points bro! Your not the only person on this forum that walked that dark alley... I myself had to battle my own demons in the past... I'm just happy to move on to BIGGER, and BETTER things now!

Damn good post, well said. I do look forward to pinning because it is contributing to my goal. If I had to pin just because, it would be a PITA.

Damn good post, well said. I do look forward to pinning because it is contributing to my goal. If I had to pin just because, it would be a PITA.

Definitely. The results are responsible for the romance of it all.

Back