• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bad cholesterol went up good dropped what type of changes should I make?

Wicked69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just found out my bad cholesterol is way up and good way down. RBC is at 6.9 too. I don't have the results so I don't have actual numbers. They called with results. My doc wants me back in a month for more blood. That just screwed up my plans too. I asked him for a script to donate extra last time we talked and he told me to to wait and see. I got the wait n see again when they called too. So RBC is something that is going to be harder to get down. I can't give blood for a few more weeks unless I go to a diffent donation center and hope they aren't sharing info. Only one way to find out.
My TRT doses has been 200 a week of test. I split the dose. Hcg 250iu twice a week. And adex .5 twice a week. Dhea/prog topical Eod. I had an epidural the day before to ease up scar tissue on nerves so I am not sure if that or IV drugs they use played a role in skewing results too. Doc new I had that done. BP was perfect when they checked too. Standard pain meds and a pain patch to deal with pain. I take lower doses because I don't like feeling loopy. Higher doeses doesn't do any extra for pain for me either.
I know I've read adex can mess with lipid results but it also seems like a hotly debated topic where peope go back and forth about what it does or doesn't do. So the question becomes do I just lower the dose to .25 ( I know I have some room to play with where my e levels are sitting) or do I swtich to the Aromasian all toghter. I take krill oil for my omegas. Any other options? If it is the adex doing it all then it seems like a no brainer to drop it.
I am working out two weeks (4/3) one week off because it enflames my damaged nerve or the scar tissue take your pick. It takes that long to recover sadly. I do 25-30 min of cardio every work out too. Im hitting 5-6 miles on an elliptical so I'm pushing myself. I am not a happy camper afterwards( I usally hobble out of gym). Seems like a hit a plateau for dropping weight too. Doc said 10 lbs less and I will be perfect so its not like a holding a ton of body fat either anymore. My goal is 15 lbs because the less weight the better for me. Any smaller and I know I can't the muscle on either. I found that out the hardway trying to develop more tone before I got hurt.
Thanks for any and all advice.

Back