• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf acne!!

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
K i am prone to acne it fuckig sux. But when im on cycle its really bad. Mostly on my thighs an ass. I dont even like to take my boxers off in front of my girl at this point hahah. Im half native and half italian so my skin is naturally oily.. But wow its so bad rite now my ass like hurts to sit on :(... Tmi?? Idk but all i kno is i need HELP!! Is their anyway to aleviate it a little. Maybe a face scrub or sumthing for my ass lmfao.

Doxycycline or Accutane, in that order. Neither is completely side-free so read up on em before trying. Chances are your acne won't respond to any hygiene-based solutions unless it's trivial whitehead/blackhead nonsense.

Doxy is stupidly expensive atm due to shortages... $500 for a bottle last time I tried to fill a scrip. Minocycline is a good alternative but not great for longterm (years) use due to graying of teeth.

I had to start taking accutane last week. I usually start having acne issues at week four I kno of two sponsors on the board that carries it. If your interested pm me.

Rather it on my ass then my face or back. Get some accutane. Works like magic..

If you have insurance or the means see a dermatologist ASAP!

With that said, Vitamin A, Doxycycline, or Accutane, in that order. All are powerful and must be used judiciously but all are effective. Start with the Vitamin A (Oral Supplements As Directed) and see if it helps. Might take a few weeks if it's severe but it is powerful and resolves a huge number of outbreaks. Just watch out for toxicity with all of these. :)

Make sure you wash your sheets at least once a week and shower min twice a day. It helps. Some people are just prone to acne though. Tanning also helps.

AY has real accutane, it is the only thing that controls scarring acne.

I had this same experience of what I thought was acne on my ass and thighs, was embarassing as hell. Dug up some research and found that it may be a fungus, and one treatment was to use head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo that contains pyrithione zinc in the affected areas in the shower. Did that and it disappeared in no time, look into it brother.

IML Gear Cream!
Obviously testosterone causes acne. The higher the doses the higher your chances are for getting acne. Get blood work done to see if your levels are too high. If they are cut back. Get some acne body wash, shower twice a day and if you sweat a lot try vitamin B5 twice the recommended dose that should dry your skin up really quick.

For those of you that take accutane....do you keep it on hand just in case or just always run it with your gear??

For those of you that take accutane....do you keep it on hand just in case or just always run it with your gear??
it really depends on if you are prone to getting bad acne..me personally being an endurance athlete for 10 years i sweated like a mofo all the time so i ran it throughout. and like tyson said test is gona cause acne at some point so i like to run it at a low dose and up it if i need to control it better.

Acne is typically caused by a change in hormones. For example, at the beginning of the cycle or the end and in PCT. there's other factors as well like genetics, hygiene, etc.

Back