• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Captn'

robbiek426

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has graced you all with his magnificent presence. Now bow and post up some toilet mash pics AKA turd pics!

Yes I knew once I started smelling tranny piss and and talk of tren abuse he had to be lurking. Good to have you here!

Free gears for everyone! That's all. I don't care about anything else. Oh, and free steak for life. Make it happen capt'n. Yes you can!

I can help you here. The DRSE has been extorting GEARS from sponsors and board owners alike :thumb:

DRSE has a vast reach but not to local grocery store. Lets keep our eyes on the prize here. Your better then that...

I cant keep my eyes off steak. Guess that's why the Captn' wont take up my offer and let me be DRSE. I swore some foul, foul things.

I cant keep my eyes off steak. Guess that's why the Captn' wont take up my offer and let me be DRSE. I swore some foul, foul things.

See you can't solicit DRSE. That's your problem. DRSE comes to you. The captn likes steak. Shit all of DRSE likes steak. Expect maybe SIL, and if he does like steak it better be organic, free range, antibiotic free, unmolested...etc.

See you can't solicit DRSE. That's your problem. DRSE comes to you. The captn likes steak. Shit all of DRSE likes steak. Expect maybe SIL, and if he does like steak it better be organic, free range, antibiotic free, unmolested...etc.

Lol damn. I'm great at solicitation, patience......not so much.

As we speak I am cooking up one for the terd thread. I love tapatalk. Makes Captn' stalking way easier.

Lol across the forums. You ever dropped a terd on Anabolic Minds?

I took the pic, started the poop shoot upload. Flush my prize and the upload failed.

Wtf is wrong with this world?

You got to take the pic on the cam, then load via tapa upload

Why is this fucking forum converting my upper case to lower case letters?

Back