• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

trt advice

bigfoot15

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was on test cypionate as prescribed by my doctor. It only lasted for 10 weeks and then my insurance guide lines changed so i had to come off. I purchased what was to be test c through a friend of a friend. Come to find out it was test e. I need to be ordering some more on my own. I only take 0.5 ml once a week. I've done some research and mainly what i've seen the guys doing trt use test c. Is there a benefit using test c over test e? I've been on the test e for a few months now and like the progress i've made. I hate the pain in the glute after pinning though. It was test e 300 which had a higher concentration than the test c. Any advise from anyone who has used both or either one exclusively?

I was on test cypionate as prescribed by my doctor. It only lasted for 10 weeks and then my insurance guide lines changed so i had to come off. I purchased what was to be test c through a friend of a friend. Come to find out it was test e. I need to be ordering some more on my own. I only take 0.5 ml once a week. I've done some research and mainly what i've seen the guys doing trt use test c. Is there a benefit using test c over test e? I've been on the test e for a few months now and like the progress i've made. I hate the pain in the glute after pinning though. It was test e 300 which had a higher concentration than the test c. Any advise from anyone who has used both or either one exclusively?

Personally I don’t run E anymore at all. Only cyp, sust and iso. Test E used to give me a nice hard lump almost everytime. If I was you I would just switch back to test cyp 200mg and do your .5 or even bump to a full CC a week.

As stated before there isn’t a lot of difference however pip has been relatively common with test E lately. I’ve read that it’s do to a change in the way a lot of it is made. I personally have always preferred test C over E. A less concentrated oil is also less likely to have pip. Personally 250mg test C is always my for trt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As stated, minimal if any difference between E and C.

Drop the every 7 days and shoot it every 4th day.

If u add hcg shoot 250-500 iu 2x per week...

Last edited:
I agree with the last guy. Pin more often. I pin 75mg E4D, and the least often I've pinned was E5D, but you want to pin more often as you'll have more stable blood levels, so you won't be just feeling great at the start of the week, and when it comes close to the time to pin again, you are feeling pretty shit cause your blood concentration levels have dropped a lot. The half life of Test E is 4.5 days, so if it were me, I'd want to pin at least once every 4 days.

I never get any pip with Test E, even when I was running around 500mg pinning .8ml E3D. Not tried cyp though.

Last edited:
Back