• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dimethyltrienolone O.O...

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Assays for Anabolic and Androgenic effect were measured at
Anabolic: >10,000
Androgenic: >10,000

lol.....has anyone ever heard of someone using that shit!? Extremely Hepatotoxic and dosing is low and cycles are short. Just reading through William Llwelly's Anabolics and found this next to Dbol and was like WTF!!!!....not interested in using it AT ALL, jus wana know if anyone has used this or heard of someone using this.

Attachments

• its over 9000.png
    its over 9000.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 9
cmon guys...someone HAS to have been crazy enough to have used this at least once. Any stories? Even if it aint this whats the most RIDICULOUS cycle you've ever done or seen someone do?

Is this the oral tren? If I've got this right, Agent Yes is selling an injectable version.

Is this the oral tren? If I've got this right, Agent Yes is selling an injectable version.

No that's MTR which is just METHYLTrienolone....this one is "DI"Methyltrienolone.........2 methylations o_O! lol! THATS DOUBLE the hepatic strain (I think?) but still!!!! FUCK lol....10000 : 10000 SERIOUSLY! LOL! and all that methylation my god the sides must be like transforming from a guy to a girl then back to a guy then to an alien and back to a woman! FUCK lol.....but I wana know if anyone has ever used it?

Of rather pin a gram of tren bro
oh yeah you could do that too lol....but DMTR is more androgenic so itd be more andro sides n bullshit....somewhere out there, a man has no liver because of DMTR and possibly MTR too lol XD!

Back