• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need advice with a cutting cycle of Test C, Var and Mast P

ageless1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

I need some advice about my current cutting cycle of Test C @ 500 mg wk and 100 mg Var ed. Trying to get ready for vacation in 5 wks. I have made some improvements, but have been thinking about adding Mast P at 300-500 mg wk and or Winny oral. I'm 6'3 and currently at 230 lbs at about 11-13 % BF, and would desperately like to maintain as much weight as possible and get between 7-9 % BF.

My question is would it be a waste or helpful to add Mast P or Winny to my current cycle that I have been on for 7 wks now. Any advice is greatly appreciated. My diet is in check and I am also doing about 45 mins of cardio 1 to 2 times a day, 4-5 times a week.

Ageless1

It would def not be a waste to start mast p now. 100 mgs every other day will do you wonders for 5 weeks . I do not recommend adding oral winny since you are already taking 1 oral . 2 orals is never a good idea . If you have never used mast I believe you will love it after this . It will harding your look and make you more vascular > As long as your diet and training are on par .

It would def not be a waste to start mast p now. 100 mgs every other day will do you wonders for 5 weeks . I do not recommend adding oral winny since you are already taking 1 oral . 2 orals is never a good idea . If you have never used mast I believe you will love it after this . It will harding your look and make you more vascular > As long as your diet and training are on par .

X2. Make sure it's Mast P since you're halfway thru your cycle already.

I added Mast P to my current Test C and var cycle- Mast is awesome and not a waste for me. It works quickly too.

Heres what I would do to maintain as much weight as possible and speed up the fat loss process.
Quit Var, Lower Test to 300mg, get some Tren ace and run it @ 400-500mg.

Now to speed up the process even more I would suggest DNP and T3
Day Dose
1-10 DNP 200 T3 25mcg
20-40 DNP 200 T3 50mcg

Keep daily protein intake at 400g and you wont loose muscles.

Mast-p would be a great idea, especially since you are already lean.

Back