• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Orange top blood work

nate92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned 10iu then did blood work 2 hours 15min in. I like to randomly test these kits and are always high for the past 5 years. Thank you for the solid consistency!!

Attachments

• 324A3E88-FC8B-4BED-ACB5-F485D7516975.jpeg
    324A3E88-FC8B-4BED-ACB5-F485D7516975.jpeg
    619.5 KB · Views: 87
Thank you very much for posting. Contact Lion about getting a credit on your next order for posting bloodwork.

Excellent result!

My wife and I have been running for about 6 months.

I started at 2IU once a day and have since bumped to 6IU 3am 3pm

Wife started at 1.5 and is now at 2.5.

Both 7 days a week/ED

It took a while before any numbness was noticeable but lately (the past week or two) we both wake up with hands numb. She freaked out so I had to

explain that it was part of it.

We took this past weekend off and and started back yesterday and so far no numbness but I know it will be back. Doesnt bother me and probably

would bother her except for her line of work in the medical industry automatically makes her associate it with something worse than just the ol gh

tingle.

Thanks for posting and yes they seem to be consistent. I bought a load on the last sale and bought a few more kits a couple weeks ago to get me to

the next sale!

Back