• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feral..

Unsure of what’s being said on that site, but SloppyJ confirmed to me yesterday that the sub-forum here on ASF for Feral has been suspended or frozen. No real explanation given as of yet.

Yeah..

eroids has people with reviews from the end of October, where they got order confirmed and no response after. I made an order a couple days ago, and got order confirmed emails. So someone's definitely still answering emails, and ignoring others.

I wouldn’t order from them. Sloppy needs to make a post with an explanation.

Yes when a good sponsor is off the board do not contact or order.

General rule of thumb.

No matter how good they are/were.

Dispense Quick is case in point.

Do not msg them anyone.

I’m not sure why this is a surprise to anyone. They had masteron that tested as TestC. They had a special on the T400 that came with free sepsis. The writing was on the wall for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I would not go and pick up funds if your order has not been filled if someone tells you to. Wait to see what has happened first. If it was an exit scam they would get everything possible so must be another problem, you figure it out.

I spent all my McDonald's breakfast money on proviron.. now here I am, with no McDonald's breakfast or proviron.

I spent all my McDonald's breakfast money on proviron.. now here I am, with no McDonald's breakfast or proviron.
Im sure a sponsor here will help out, hell you might even get a hot apple pie out of the deal 😂

Where is Mighty Mouse? This was before my time here but is this essentially the same thing that Advanced did? If so, MM called it if Feral was not compromised.

He had the same MO as advanced labs on everything he did. I had help and thanks to them for shinning the light on it to me.

Sucks people got scammed but hey we told ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back