• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need steroids, simple as that.

Skinnyfatwowomg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Title says it all i need it heres my backgroud i am 28 years old in high school i was 5"11 115 pounds an extreme skinny fat ectomorph so once i turned 18 i started working out eating more and became 180 pounds by the i was 20 with a huge 37 inch waist even though i was eating very clean. I still gained a decent amount muscle but mainly fat.

I then tried cutting for a few months and went down to 165 pounds to a 34 waist but lost almost all of my muscle even though my diet was in check high protein and plenty of carbs on work out days to prevent catabolic but still lost so much muscle it was ridiculous anyways long story short believe me i have tried diets routines supplements to no avail i am now 28 years old working out for 10 years still 5"11 now 175 pounds with a 37 inch waist yet again and i look like i have man boobs. They should my picture in the definition of skinny fat. Look skinmy eith clothes but obese without clothes with small arms and legs. Nice right? After 10 years of working out doing squats deadlift bench presses military presses all the great workouts.

I have come to the conclusion i have one of the worst genetics known to mankind on being lean with muscle.

I need steroids i have mediocre knowledge about it i know it wont magically cure my skinny fat pos body but for damn sure it is supposed to help.

So i would appreciate anyone that can give me some recommendations on what to take how to cycle it and what not and what else to take to prevent things lile gynp the acne and balding and testes shrinking if even possible.
And even a place to get it from if thats allowed?

Try clenbuterol. It'll melt the fat off of you, and it is anti catabolic, i would even say it is slightly anabolic.
I'm not gonna tel you how to do it, i don't have the time. Just research it.
When you've burned off a shit load of that fat look into a test only cycle. Read the stickies. It'll tell you exactly what you need to know about testosterone.

Try clenbuterol. It'll melt the fat off of you, and it is anti catabolic, i would even say it is slightly anabolic.
When you've burned off a shit load of that fat look into a test only cycle. Read the stickies. It'll tell you exactly what you need to know about testosterone.

Thanks and so basically this is just the step to get rid of the ridiculous amount of fat i have on my frame first right?

And where can i get clenbuterol from? Ill research it a bit but if there is any tips or recoendations that u have when u have time please let me know thanks

There's quite a few good sources on this board for clen. I got some from naps gear, 100 pills for 30 something bucks. Get about 90 bucks worth and get to it.
this is a real powerful drug we're talking about here, so educate yourself, be responsible, be safe.

There's quite a few good sources on this board for clen. I got some from naps gear, 100 pills for 30 something bucks. Get about 90 bucks worth and get to it.
this is a real powerful drug we're talking about here, so educate yourself, be responsible, be safe.

Okay thank you ibwill def educate myself on this but is there any extra tips u have if i do take it?
Also realistically what am i expected to gain out of it say after a 6 week cycle?

I dont agree with the others, clen is not your answer. Clen in combo with perfect diet, training and cardio will help you get from 12 to 10 or 10 to 8 % bf.

Stick around here a while its a great place. Listen to the vets, mods ect.. and youll start to wrap your head around all of this. There is no set comound or routine/diet for any one person.

I find that keto diets work for me as I have a hard time losing fat as well but gain muscle very quickly.

If anything I would suggest a starter cycle of test and MAYBE stacked with a small ammount of T3, PERFECT DIET, lots of cardio and intense weight training. But thats just what ive seen work well, you may be different thats why you have to research whats good for you.

Keep reading bro your no where near ready to play. Google clen and dosage if theres no talking u out of it. I agree with z82.

Z hit the nail right on the head. I'd suggest fallowing his advice and doing nothing but research in your spare time on various diets and routines and putting it to practice.

Knowing how to eat right and actually doing it is two completely different things. You must follow threw on the diet plan or clen or anything else will get you no where.

IML Gear Cream!
I then tried cutting for a few months and went down to 165 pounds to a 34 waist but lost almost all of my muscle even though my diet was in check high protein and plenty of carbs on work out days to prevent catabolic but still lost so much muscle it was ridiculous anyways long story short believe me i have tried diets routines supplements to no avail i am now 28 years old working out for 10 years still 5"11 now 175 pounds with a 37 inch waist yet again and i look like i have man boobs. They should my picture in the definition of skinny fat. Look skinmy eith clothes but obese without clothes with small arms and legs. Nice right? After 10 years of working out doing squats deadlift bench presses military presses all the great workouts.

How many grams of protein, fat, and carbs each day? If you don't know, that's the first place to start.

I'd also be curious to see a bloodtest of hormone levels -- test, E2, etc. Your doc should be able to do that in order to address your concerns but if he/she winds up being a dick about it, spend the $50 to do it yourself. There's a sticky in the lab testing forum about it.

So i would appreciate anyone that can give me some recommendations on what to take how to cycle it and what not and what else to take to prevent things lile gynp the acne and balding and testes shrinking if even possible.
And even a place to get it from if thats allowed?

There are stickies on all this in the forums, and a long list of sponsor sub-forums. Do your research before taking on the risks of going off grid with new meds.

Thanks for the replies with all due respect u guys are assuming i didnt do my diets and routines and again i have been doing this for ten years i think its genetics all my uncles my father guy cousins are skinny fat i think i got the worse of it because they dont even work out and eat junk and i eat lots of protein per day at least 200 g about 250 g of carbs and fats honestly not sure anywhere from 60 to 100 g of fat i take fish oil i work out 3 to 4 times a week with plenty of rest focusing on the big 3 lifts mainly so again i know what im doing i think just biologically physically im like an ovulating woman. My relatives look better rhan me without a shirt on even though they eat crap and dont work out thats how bad it is for me

Instead of doubting my dirt and training why dont u guys help me get the knowledge i need when it comes to steroids? Im a grown man 28 years old its my choice so just help me and give me advice again o have the worst case of skinny fat syndrome

Check into the hcg diet. I sort of stumbled across the diet while researching hcg benefits while on cycle and pct. I have somewhat researched the diet and the regime seems to have great results for SOME people. I'd research it more if I had the need ti shed fat, but I dont. Just my 2¢.

Thanks for the replies with all due respect u guys are assuming i didnt do my diets and routines and again i have been doing this for ten years i think its genetics all my uncles my father guy cousins are skinny fat i think i got the worse of it because they dont even work out and eat junk and i eat lots of protein per day at least 200 g about 250 g of carbs and fats honestly not sure anywhere from 60 to 100 g of fat i take fish oil i work out 3 to 4 times a week with plenty of rest focusing on the big 3 lifts mainly so again i know what im doing i think just biologically physically im like an ovulating woman. My relatives look better rhan me without a shirt on even though they eat crap and dont work out thats how bad it is for me

Instead of doubting my dirt and training why dont u guys help me get the knowledge i need when it comes to steroids? Im a grown man 28 years old its my choice so just help me and give me advice again o have the worst case of skinny fat syndrome

I think you need to help yourself! Post up an outline of your diet for us to look over. You say you have a good diet but can't make gains... well hate to break the bad news but steroids won't help you out IMO. You need to be able to make some kind of gains natty. You really need help in the diet part if your not making any gains on your own (gaining muscle or losing fat.) Gear is not a miracle drug like you think it is man.

Plus we won't just tell you what to take. It honestly doesn't even sound like you know what your doing. Sorry to seem like an ass but we don't want you hurting yourself in any way.

And for someone to come out and just say take clen is an idiot! :nono:

everyone here is helping you the best they can.. diet truly is the key I didn't really know how to eat until I paid a body building nutritionist to help me understand my personal eating habits. then developed a meal plan based on my specific needs .. THEN change happened . unfortunately I gain fat fast and easy I love me my sugar but I know I can gain quality muscle and lose weight fast if I go to the diet plan, drugs will then put you on that next plateo and really jump your game but then it will be finding what works for your personal needs and goals as each of us are different and react differently to certain compounds. start in the shallow end of the pool brother work your way to the deep end . your health is your best friend so take your time and read and study

Again none of u r reading mu damn posts i know steroids is not a miracle drug my point is ive tried everything else and i am pretty sure steroids will at least help even if its a little bit im good with that.

Some of u should research what an extreme skinny fat ectomorph is exactly to sum it up extremely easy to gain fat and extremely easy to lose muscle.

So in other words extremely extremely dofficult i need helpand need steroids to help i know it wont magically cure so with that being said some say clen is good to start with some of u r saying not to so which one now that u read my posts and know my situation and background?

Again none of u r reading mu damn posts i know steroids is not a miracle drug my point is ive tried everything else and i am pretty sure steroids will at least help even if its a little bit im good with that.

Some of u should research what an extreme skinny fat ectomorph is exactly to sum it up extremely easy to gain fat and extremely easy to lose muscle.

So in other words extremely extremely dofficult i need helpand need steroids to help i know it wont magically cure so with that being said some say clen is good to start with some of u r saying not to so which one now that u read my posts and know my situation and background?

Dude, GTFO! I dropped down to 104lbs from 178 in 4 months because I was sick. I naturally gained weight back from eating a correct diet WITHOUT gear. I know what it's like to be skinny with no muscle. My early teens into 20's I was skinny until I learned how to eat.

Edit: Post up some pics with a paper so we know the date.

All these other guys are right about dialing in your diet and training.
But i still say that clen and test will help you out. Test used with a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, aromatase inhibitor, hcg, and a solid pct will help you gain muscle to up your resting metabolic rate. That said, if your diet and training are not up to par, expect to lose alot of those gains. Clen will help you preserve your muscle while you lose fat, period.
You're an adult, and like the rest ofus, want to improve your self. These drugs used responsibly, can really help. These guys are busting your balls because they don't wasn't you to waste your time.
That said, get a blood test done and see how the hormonal environment is in your body before experimenting with these drugs, and study up on changing your lifestyle to facilitate natty test production if necessary. Then get another blood test to see if things have improved hormonally for you.
If so, stay natty for a while, train and wait till you hit another plateau, then use some testosterone. Just my two cents.

Are you reading our damn posts?

You ignored the bloodtest question. If you've got a hormonal dysfunction leading to low test and/or high E2, that could explain your low muscle mass and moobs straight away. An issue like that would need to be addressed first before hoping to keep your gains or plan a proper cycle.

Diet problems are ignored all the time by new members on these forums, and usually they wind up being an issue. Instead of arguing about it why not lay out your daily meal plan in detail and put it to rest? Many vets here will not bother helping you until seeing that info.

You also ignored the pointer to our stickies that answer most of the questions about cycles. Have you read the study showing you what to expect in new muscle mass if you take 600mg/wk test for four months, assuming you've got normal physiology? If not, you haven't made an effort. People will lose interest in trying to help.

You may be surprised at the degree of expertise on these boards and the level of helpfulness from the vets if you just put aside the contentiousness.

[/QUOTE] You ignored the bloodtest question. If you've got a hormonal dysfunction leading to low test and/or high E2, that could explain your low muscle mass and moobs straight away. An issue like that would need to be addressed first before hoping to keep your gains or plan a proper cycle.[/QUOTE]

This right here should be your first concern. I was a bit irresponsible to recommend clen right away to you. It is not the be all end all, but my gf has been getting great results so far from clen. It can help, but it does seem like you have an underlying hormonal issue.
Be safe and good luck.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Sounds to me like he knows what he's doing since he's so certain everyone else is wrong and doesn't need any advice.
Look man you came in here seeking advice and you're throwing it out not even considering the fact that maybe, just maybe you're not doing what you think you are. I've been doing this for 17 years now and I still learn something almost on a daily basis. To claim you know all and we're wrong (not your words exactly but that's how you're coming off) without stepping back and looking from the outside in, is ignorant. You'll never succeed with that kind of attitude. If you want it bad enough you'll take everyone's advice and scratch it off the chalk board one by one until you find the bottom line solution. Even ifbb pro bodybuilders like Kai Greene for instance hires a trainer to help with diet and training to push him to the next level because he's smart enough to know that even though this is his career and he's as big as he is, he doesn't know everything. A smart and successful person knows when it's time to teach and when it's time to LISTEN and LEARN.

Paleo for Athletes... Cross Fit... Done Deal... If You Are Trying To Be More BULK Than Just Athletic... Olympic Lifting... Lots And Lots Of It...

Ok look sorry for getting angry but i feel like you guys are insulting my intelligence assuming my diet work out is crap but ok here

I eat 3 to 4 hard boiled eggs in morning with toast and if im training day itll be with a protein shake

I go to work i eat a snack like a banana or apple until lunch time lunch time i eat usually rice chicken or beef most of the time i eat another snack like fruit or veggie and maybe more if im working out that day go home have dinner like rice and salmon and a protein shake before i work out i do a nice work out either chest day i do variations of incline dumb bell presses flat bench presses and sometimes decline depending how i feel then i do standing military presses then side and front laterals then i do skull crushers or some tricep dips and thats it

Back day i do deadlifts chin ups shoulder shrugs and finish off with hammer curls and sometimes i add bicep curls depending if my arms or shot or not by then.

Leg day i do squats then good mornings calf raises and sometimes front squats depending how my piece of shit body feels good or not

I do 1 day off 1 day on and repeat because im ridiculously sore next day or two

Then after work out i have a whey shake with skim milk a banana maybe some fruits and then about hour later i eat a little meal maybe some tuna to get my protein up then i go to sleep and repeat

Through out day j drink 1 to 2 gallons of water no soda no junk food maybe once every 2 weeks or so with fish oil nice multivitamin creatine even some natty t boosters through out the day

I been doing this for 10 years now since i was 18 im 28 now maybe a total of 2 years off in between due to various reasons and i have the most piece of shit body there is i look like im 3 months pregnant with a flat soft booby small chest

So again its my choice steroids is my next step

well if u read the earlier posts i came off as too aggressive and rude. but if you read my story maybe you can see why at this point i am very very unmotivated now and just would wish someone just give me advice on what steroid(s) i need to take. because no matter what i will take it but i want to have the best knowledge from you guys that are familiar with it. and i would really appreciate any feedback but please make sure the advice has something to do with me taking steroids.

I am ready to listen if you guys can do that.

I read the first one so far great article pretty much answers everything i needed i always knew steroids shrinks the testes which was my biggest and main concern more than acne and little things like that.

and it tells me what i need to take and how much and how often, not sure if i just missed it in the article but where would i inject myself exactly? any videos of showing it?

Edit: Also i like the sample it showed so which products do you recommend exactly so i can take for this sample routine that i guess i wanna try unless you recommend a different one for someone with my situation

Sunday 10mg Aromasin
Monday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Tuesday 10mg Aromasin/300mg Enanthate
Wednesday 10mg Aromasin
Thursday 10mg Aromasin
Friday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Saturday 10mg Aromasin/300mg Enanthate

? thanks

Do any cardio? I haven't seen you mention it unless I happened to miss that part.

No i have tried cardio before to and from trial and error its the absolute worse!!! When i do cardio i literally end up looking fatter because ingo in a catabolic state so quickly i lose all the muscle which is not a lot to begin with and just makes my skin look looser

And to add the most i can deadlift was 395 and squat 305 and bench its so damn bad ive done 175 the highest for 1 damn rep from 10 years of training my arms are pretty long

Back