• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holly Shit That Tren is the Shit!!!

FBird

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay my Bros, been gone off the board a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been taking my tren ace shots like the doctor ordered. And.....WOW!!!!!! I am very impressed. My body has changed dramatically with body fat loss and lean mass. Everywhere I go I get comments on how good I look. ( Lil ego booster there ya know!) Just to remind all of my cycle I decided on 50 tren ace ED and 100 Test Prop 3x Week. I was a little bit concerned about pinning ed but it was not too bad. But what surprised me was the prop. Holy Shit!!!!! I not really a pussy when it comes to stabbing my self but dam!!!! That prop hurt bad bad bad the next day at the injection site. I had read about this and anticipated it but SHIT!!! I could hardly sit down or bend my thigh or move my delt depending on the site. It got a little bit better but not too much. My first time with prop too. Now I did not notice a dramatic ..."Wham! I Think the tren kicked in." As my strength did not dramatically increase. But like I said every time I turned around I got comments on how I looked. I also tried bumping up the tren to 100MG ED but that did not really work out as the sides really made me sick, so I had to back it back down and all was better again. I recall reading on this board that somebody said " Less is more with tren." Another note .. Man oh man the night sweats are very extreme with this stuff. I have have a few before with cycles. ( Not like I have an extensive cycle history) but dang....I would wake up and my pillow would be just soaking wet. Kinda freaked me out a little bit. So all and all I would say this Tren Ace is the shit!!!! I look great for an " old guy" 50y.o. I got 2 more weeks to go and then I lay out till fall and let my body reset. I will definitely try this stuff again. Question....Would the different suppliers tren work diffenrently. I know tren is tren but different sides or benefits? Not bashing my guy cause he was GREAT!!!! But just wondering ? Any of you Bros got a good suggestion for a follow up cycle? Stay Cool All F bird

Glad you enjoyed your ride on the tren train! As far as different tren goes, you could give a go at a nice TrenE, MastE, and Sust cycle.

Its one of my personal favorites. If your diet is dialed in, you'll lose fat, gain muscle, and look hard as a mother fucker. With this cycle, I can personally go 250-400 OVER maintenance and lose body fat while gaining lbm. Tren is used in cattle for this very purpose. It increases feed efficiency and is the defacto standard when it comes to nutrient partitioning.

The reason I like sustenon, is that it keeps everything popping and clicking. My moods seem more stable and I'm always fucking horny. With testE it seems to rise and fall. You could totally go test E though. Sust is just my personal preference.

Some suppliers may under or overdose their gear. The only way to know is to give it a shot and get bloods. Also listen to your body.

agree with greatwhite...love me some tren E and MAST E , great combo with alow dose of test.

Hey man,how long till you start feeling the sides (night sweats,insomnia etc).Thanks
Okay my Bros, been gone off the board a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been taking my tren ace shots like the doctor ordered. And.....WOW!!!!!! I am very impressed. My body has changed dramatically with body fat loss and lean mass. Everywhere I go I get comments on how good I look. ( Lil ego booster there ya know!) Just to remind all of my cycle I decided on 50 tren ace ED and 100 Test Prop 3x Week. I was a little bit concerned about pinning ed but it was not too bad. But what surprised me was the prop. Holy Shit!!!!! I not really a pussy when it comes to stabbing my self but dam!!!! That prop hurt bad bad bad the next day at the injection site. I had read about this and anticipated it but SHIT!!! I could hardly sit down or bend my thigh or move my delt depending on the site. It got a little bit better but not too much. My first time with prop too. Now I did not notice a dramatic ..."Wham! I Think the tren kicked in." As my strength did not dramatically increase. But like I said every time I turned around I got comments on how I looked. I also tried bumping up the tren to 100MG ED but that did not really work out as the sides really made me sick, so I had to back it back down and all was better again. I recall reading on this board that somebody said " Less is more with tren." Another note .. Man oh man the night sweats are very extreme with this stuff. I have have a few before with cycles. ( Not like I have an extensive cycle history) but dang....I would wake up and my pillow would be just soaking wet. Kinda freaked me out a little bit. So all and all I would say this Tren Ace is the shit!!!! I look great for an " old guy" 50y.o. I got 2 more weeks to go and then I lay out till fall and let my body reset. I will definitely try this stuff again. Question....Would the different suppliers tren work diffenrently. I know tren is tren but different sides or benefits? Not bashing my guy cause he was GREAT!!!! But just wondering ? Any of you Bros got a good suggestion for a follow up cycle? Stay Cool All F bird

Hey man,how long till you start feeling the sides (night sweats,insomnia etc).Thanks

Depends on the dosage and whether you are running TrenE or TrenA. E of course takes longer to kick in. I notice that I don't really get night sweats with anything less than 350 per week on Tren A. Cutting out carbs before bed helps too.

Back