• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

6 emails back and forth for a list

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6 Emails for a list

theres gotta be an easier way to get a list yall :geewhiz:.. 3 days waiting to compare prices, stock, and TA with other vendors.. I just need some quick AI lol

that was yesterday .. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called security Bro, it's for everyone's safety. There is a process for a reason, GC doesn't just send out lists to anyone who asks like some sponsors.

There is a verification process, so be patient. Once you're verified you'll be good to go and things will move lightning fast.

Last edited:
It's called security Bro, it's for everyone's safety. There is a process for a reason, GC doesn't just send out lists to anyone who asks like some sponsors.

There is a verification process, so be patient. Once you're verified you'll be good to go and things will move lightning fast.

probably just overly excited lol, heard great things about them.

You have been taken care of. Did you follow the list protocol? Proton to Proton and Tutanota to Tutanota?

I believe I had to correct you via email on this. Either way, your good now.

theres gotta be an easier way to get a list yall :geewhiz:.. 3 days waiting to compare prices, stock, and TA with other vendors.. I just need some quick AI lol

that was yesterday .. :coffee:

You have been taken care of. Did you follow the list protocol? Proton to Proton and Tutanota to Tutanota?

I believe I had to correct you via email on this. Either way, your good now.

All set brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me there is another easier way a lot t easier way .

Well worth the trouble..In my opinion the best in the Biz..I have no complaints only praise..

Be patient. GC always comes through. Been a loyal fan from the beginning and never let me down.

IML Gear Cream!
Its For the Safety of ALL of us!!
I have been using GC allmost exclusively for 3 years & i couldnt b happier great product, great service, & a Great Honest Guy!

Back