• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver health

You guys would like this product I carry and use:

http://stores.gymntonic.com/c-e-r-t-super-organ-and-liver-support-by-iron-forged-nutrition/
CERTbottle__68428.1602275496.1280.1280.jpg

certLABEL__40441.1602275496.1280.1280.png

Question what is the benifit of the tyrosol , I never heard of it. But a little research i look up was like a olive oil base compound. Im assuming it is used for better absorption of tudca an Nac.

Question what is the benifit of the tyrosol , I never heard of it. But a little research i look up was like a olive oil base compound. Im assuming it is used for better absorption of tudca an Nac.

One of the most under rated compounds and no one literally no one uses it in their product. I suspect after this product makes it big (I dont own Iron Forged) but Ive sold them for years.

People will start copying this. Just watch,.

Another ingredient I wish they added but u can add too is Astralagus, for kidney health. Im gonna ask them to do that in the next batch

TYROSOL

• It has a role as an anti-arrhythmia drug, an antioxidant, a cardiovascular drug, a protective agent and a fungal metabolite. It derives from a 2-phenylethanol. Tyrosol is a phenolic compound present in two of the traditional components of the Mediterranean diet: wine and virgin olive oil.
  • This review summarizes recent findings regarding biological activities, metabolism and bioavailability of the major olive oil phenolic compounds-hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein, oleocanthal and oleacein-the most important being their antiatherogenic, cardioprotective, anticancer, neuroprotective and endocrine effects.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31137753/

IML Gear Cream!
I think I ordered and never received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u msg me at "wes@musclemail.net" the details sir and order number, etc and ill get you an answer, tracking, etc, asap. Thank you!!!

Tudca 250-750mg a day while on cycle especially on orals.

BIG fan of TUDCA. I do 500 - 750mg when on harder orals (not Proviron or Var). I sometimes run a 4-6 week course of TUDCA at 1,250 to 1,500mg to help cleanse and help my liver from time to time when I'm on TRT.

Back