• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL Test Cyp, Test Prop, Tren Ace and Proviron thread

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gentleman (I use that term sparingly),

I just wanted to log a little run with PSl EP Line here. Just because. I’m running the following

525 test ( 280 cyp and 245 prop)
250 tren ave (starting there because I’m running course of accutane. Probably will Increase)
50 mg Proviron per day
10 mg Aromasin EOD
.25 caber twice per week

Diet is clean and will give more details soon.

Going to be training on a 5 day push pull split.

Starting covid condition is here

xIQPBJU.jpg

uVsdSvf.jpg

p6WKjdy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a good starting point, lean with some lbm, I recommend you eat like a racehorse everyday with massive carb refeeds before the tren flattens you out

Subbed in! Looking great! I like the last pic best! You definitely are in a great shape and will make major changes. Solid cycle, not too much IMO! Love the Provi addition!

Max

Not a big fan of daily updates with logs....especially at the beginning. They get repetitive. Starting the second week of blast. Definitely feeling the increase in androgens with the short esters. Libido starting to climb, heartburn starting front the tren and experiencing and increased heart rate. Energy is good overall and training has been on point and intense.

Diet is clean (as always) and eating in approx 300 calorie surplus currently. Macros are at 40/35/25 right now.

Looking slightly fuller (from muscles taking on water I’m sure) right now. Again, very early in the blast and not a whole lot to report at this time. I’ll update soon as things begin to progress.

One minor detail forgot with this update. I’ve bumped the tren slightly to 75 mg EOD. I’ll leave it here for now while I monitor this blast while running the accutane.

One minor detail forgot with this update. I’ve bumped the tren slightly to 75 mg EOD. I’ll leave it here for now while I monitor this blast while running the accutane.

by the way how are you feeling on the accutane? have you noticed your skin clearing up..

by the way how are you feeling on the accutane? have you noticed your skin clearing up..

I feel fine on it so far. My skin is JUST starting to clear a little. It got worse there for the first 3 weeks. Everything seems to be drying up right now. Still a ways to go but starting to see improvement.

Quick update here. Some mild and sporadic night sweats. Started to manage carbs before bed and I’m sure that will help. I’ve also cut back AI to 10 mg of asin e3d now. Weight up 5-6 pounds. I’ve upped my famotidine dosage a little and it has helped in combatting the heartburn that was coming on from the tren. Libido up for sure. Wife knew I was blasting again so she has been more than accommodating. Training on point and I’ve actually lowered the amount of working sets per muscle group I’m doing per week as this is a growing blast. Still hitting each muscle group twice per week.....just lowered the volume slightly. I’m really trying to focus on eating and resting to grow here. Only 2 weeks into the blast now so not much more to report at this point. I’ll share more as things progress and a few pics along the way.

Sorry it’s taken me this long to post another update. Work and family life have been crazy busy for the last almost 2 weeks.

Blast is going well and I’m feeling good. Looking lean and vascular for sure while maintaining some fullness. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to eat quite as much as I would have liked over the last 2 weeks due to how crazy busy it was. Because of that I’ve compromised some fullness for sure as the tren is trying to suck everything up. I’ve eaten well today and hope to continue this through the remainder of the blast.

Heartburn has remained and night sweats have picked up dramatically this week. Waking up soaking wet the last 3 nights. Other than those 2 sides, I feel great.

Libido.......through the roof as usual when I run tren. One thing toying with though.....I’m considering dropping it at least spreading out my caber dose. It seems to make to reach orgasms waaaayyyyy faster than I normally do once I’ve been running it a few weeks. I’m not sure why I never pinpointed the caber before now. Didn’t happen when I blast other compounds or cruise. So again, toying with the idea this blast as only running 75 mg tren ace EOD. So I have caber on hand but I’m thinking I may not even need it at this dose of tren. So I may pull the caber, let it clear and then pull bloods which will include prolactin. Again.....I’m on the fence here.

Training on point and strength up as one would expect with tren.

Back