PDA

View Full Version : TB 500 Testing?

biggd
10-20-2020, 01:27 PM
I was thinking about making my first order with Recon for some TB500. Do they test their batches to ensure its good?

Bigtoe
10-20-2020, 01:30 PM
I cant say on their testing but I can attest to using their peptides with good results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

biggd
10-20-2020, 02:09 PM
I cant say on their testing but I can attest to using their peptides with good results.

Ok thanks. I usually order from other sources more known outside this forum. So I was justing making sure I wasnt getting some mystery powder direct from China... lol

biggd
10-20-2020, 02:34 PM
Just made my first order. If I don't die or get too sick I will report back with good review :twothumbs:

WesleyInman
10-20-2020, 03:19 PM
Just made my first order. If I don't die or get too sick I will report back with good review :twothumbs:

Ty for the order and just seeing this.

The raws are tested, various batches and they are from a long time trusted and reliable resource so the combo of the long term relationship and random testing ensures quality.

I have not heard a single complaint on the TB500 and BPC157 ever. Every brand, even the best usually gets a complaint or two per year. We haven't had any yet, but I have seen several customers praise the compounds for improved healing.

Ty for giving us a shot :)

biggd
10-20-2020, 04:30 PM
Ty for the order and just seeing this.

The raws are tested, various batches and they are from a long time trusted and reliable resource so the combo of the long term relationship and random testing ensures quality.

I have not heard a single complaint on the TB500 and BPC157 ever. Every brand, even the best usually gets a complaint or two per year. We haven't had any yet, but I have seen several customers praise the compounds for improved healing.

Ty for giving us a shot :)

Awesome and thanks for the reply. Juiced to try it out.

biggd
11-01-2020, 11:54 AM
Got my first order on the 29th and so far so good. I do wish the shipping was quicker though. Might be because of the election and COVID delays. But so far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk