PDA

View Full Version : GW1516 is on the list!

THEJOKER
10-19-2020, 09:42 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201019/4ef55d1574ee3522375139146df06818.jpg

GW501516, most commonly known as Cardarine or Endurobol, is a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR Agonist). It is widely know for its use to increase metabolic stamina, fat loss and cardiovascular health.

As mentioned, Cardarine is a PPARδ receptor agonist. This means that it binds to the PPARδ receptor to trigger some biological responses.
The main results of Cardarine binding to the PPARδ receptor are:

Increased oxidative capacity in muscles (This means more fat loss and a great increase in endurance)

Switching our energy source from glucose to fat (suppression of Glucose metabolism)

Studies and animal testings on rats showed that GW 50156 has a very positive effect on our cardiovascular system. It reduced the damage done to rats, improved their blood vessels and reduced inflammation.

Scientists and athletes are most interested in the Glucose metabolism suppression effect that Cardarine has. Athletes love this because itís one of the main reasons for the incredible endurance increase benefit that Cardarine provides.

Even low doses of Cardarine were shown to clear up blood vessels which lowers the risk of heart attack and other cardiovascular diseases. GW 50156 was shown to be effective at removing the plaque build-up in blood vessels.

Not a lot of people know this, Cardarine has a very positive effect on our liver and kidneys. This is really amazing because most similar compounds are actually liver or kidney toxic. For kidneys, Cardarine showed that it reduces inflammation and studies found out that it lowers the chances of developing kidney disease.Scientists on the other hand, are very interested in this because it results in an increase in insulin sensitivy. This means that Cardarine has the potential to treat Diabetes.

GW 50156 also reduced the inflammation in the liver. Glucose metabolism suppression essentially means that the body starts using fat as an energy source instead of fat. Because of this, a lot of people started using Cardarine to help them lose body fat easier.

Dosage:
Half life is 12-24hrs
Dose 10-20mg a day

Length: 8 weeks

Can be used for cutting or a lean bulk

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Got questions or want an list [emoji3593]
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

AR-15
10-19-2020, 01:08 PM
Red Bird is KILLING IT!!!!

Frankdoz
10-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Ordered placed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROID
10-19-2020, 01:33 PM
Guess who already has some...

Going to let my girl try it out. Hell, I'm going to try some out too.

THEJOKER
10-19-2020, 01:36 PM
Guess who already has some...

Going to let my girl try it out. Hell, I'm going to try some out too.

Ummm.

My guess would be you?

I may be wrong.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Got questions or want an list [emoji3593]
Email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Lozo61479
10-19-2020, 02:23 PM
The list keeps getting better and better!! I have recently used the T-bol, Sxript Cut mix and Code5150 with success. The 5150 had me in straight beast mode! Canít go wrong with these guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaxz
10-20-2020, 04:41 AM
I'm interested had anyone ran GW to count the effect tren has on cardio ?

buki1718
10-20-2020, 07:23 AM
I'm interested had anyone ran GW to count the effect tren has on cardio ?I'm actually running gw now just waiting for the tren to land. Going to run 350/525 Test/TrenA. Will keep you posted

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk