• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What source that has Balkan and SP labs?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used the same source for 8 years but have had 3 packages get seized in the matter of 5 weeks. Not sure if I should post what source this happened with? What source sells Balkan Pharm and SP labs and hopefully has decent sales and discounts if you pay with crypto?

Domestic Supply has both those labs and is domestic so you don't have to worry about customs.. that is if you're in the USA

drugsgear also. GrAnabolic has some stuff, but they are still carrying that praetorian bullshit gear so I cant say i would recommend them.

drugsgear also. GrAnabolic has some stuff, but they are still carrying that praetorian bullshit gear so I cant say i would recommend them.
I saw that as well when I looked at there site. Not a good look for advertising

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What about Dxxxxxxxx.com? Does their stuff get seized much? What about Ashop? Do they get seized much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also what do you guys think about the Magnum brand of gear?

Don`t order international
Get your order domestic supplier
What aboutxxxxxxxx.com? Does their stuff get seized much? What about Ashop? Do they get seized much?

I order a lot of stuff at a time and domestic supply is too expensive.. Is Xxxxxxxxx a good website to order from?

IML Gear Cream!
I order a lot of stuff at a time and domestic supply is too expensive.. Is Xxxxxxxcom a good website to order from?

How long have you been using balkan products?

Second post and its clearly advertising of that web site
I order a lot of stuff at a time and domestic supply is too expensive.. Is Xxxxxxom a good website to order from?

Stop posting links to non sponsors! Read the rules of the forum.

I order a lot of stuff at a time and domestic supply is too expensive.. Is Xxxxxxxxx a good website to order from?

But its more expensive with 5 seizures in a matter of weeks. Domestic may be tad higher but at least youll get it and get it a lot quicker

Avoid ordering from overseas at the moment, as the operation Pangea is happening till ±22 of November. Majority of countries are participating, as every year.

Nice first post.
Amount of international flights is down by 90%
Ordering internation now is a bad idea because your order might arrive in February. Its exptremely slow and yes alot more seizures too. Even without Pangea.
Avoid ordering from overseas at the moment, as the operation Pangea is happening till ±22 of November. Majority of countries are participating, as every year.

You need to read the rules AND get your damn web sites right. Jesus.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Counterfiet praetorian by Custom?

I would bet that he was not selling the real deal.

They have never sold direct on any website.

Think about that.

Back